Cost for a custom sales app can reach $100,000 or more... our team created the Sales Enablement Tookit, allowing each client to customize a sales app that travels with them to prospect meetings.
INDIANAPOLIS (PRWEB) August 25, 2015
A new, innovative mobile sales app now provides sales teams real-time toolkits on or offline. Developed by Allegient LLC, the mobile sales tool application was created as a result of client demand for branded, mobile apps that deliver access to real time materials.
“In recent months, our mobile application development team has heard a continued request from clients who want a sales presentation app that provides a toolkit to house information, such as case studies, product fact sheets, photos, videos and more. Cost for a completely customized app can reach $100,000 or more,” says John Holton, vice president of market development, Allegient LLC. “To meet the demand at a reasonable rate, our team created the Sales Enablement Toolkit (SET), allowing each client to customize a sales app that travels with them to prospect meetings.” In addition to the primary sales functionality, the app can also be leveraged for other industry applications including training, customer service support, and direct to consumer marketing.
The new app empowers sales teams by housing all sales materials in one easy-to-use app that can be used online or offline. It is for business owners who need a mobile marketing tool and sales app at an affordable, rapid pace providing:
- Completely customizable with brand logo(s), colors and company messages.
- Design dashboard to team specifications and requests with white papers, collateral, photos, team bios, videos, product diagrams and more.
- Centrally controls company messages and sales materials with regular updates.
- Easy CMS formatting provides a tool ready to launch within seven days.
- The CMS system, with Azure hosting, includes training and deployment support.
- Updates can be published to teams remotely.
- Presentations can be made online or offline.
- Available in Windows, iOS and Android.
- Reduce print cost on collateral materials.
- Decrease human resources cost to manage sales materials duplication.
- Removes out of date materials with easy app updates.
- Designed for business-to-business or business-to-consumer sales.
- For remote or onsite sales teams.
Allegient LLC, located in Indianapolis, Ind., is recognized regionally for our team of veteran enterprise consultants, averaging over 15 years of experience. We provide solutions to Fortune 500 and other leading companies, as we continue to expand regionally and nationally.