"The new VanillaSoft user interface is a real leap forward. Users can work quickly and effectively to close more sales thanks to the new design; sales managers will love the results."
(PRWEB) August 05, 2015
VanillaSoft, an award-winning provider of queue-based lead management and appointment setting software for call centers, has launched its’ updated user interface with new and enhanced features that improve user experience and increase sales productivity.
VanillaSoft’s new user interface is more than a cosmetic upgrade. Existing features have been enhanced and new features added that improve speed, productivity, and efficiency. At the core of these new features and enhancements is VanillaSoft’s flexible panel-building technology that allows users to access more information directly from the call screen and create individualized user experiences that speed up the sales process and optimize user performance.
David Hood, VanillaSoft CEO, said, "The new VanillaSoft user interface is a real leap forward. It takes an already user-friendly system and moves it to the next level for increased sales productivity and efficiency. Users can work quickly and effectively to close more sales thanks to the new design; sales managers will love the results.”
Access Almost Everything from One Screen
The major difference VanillaSoft users will see is the ability to access almost everything from one screen. Through panels on the call screen, agents will be able to:
- Check appointment calendars right off the main screen.
- Preview email history and view attached documents.
- Process credit card payments.
- Research prospects via the web, and conduct social selling activities using the Weblink Integration feature.
- Customize their contact page and resize panels to optimize space and unique workflow.
Increased Productivity and Efficiency
In addition to the new panel technology there are additional features and enhancements that increase productivity and efficiency.
- CTI Screen Pops associate inbound calls to existing contact records to quickly prepare representatives (requires VanillaSoft VoIP).
- Enhanced Voice Drop now supports up to nine prerecorded messages, allowing customers to create campaign-specific pre-recorded messages to leave the perfect voicemail each time (requires VanillaSoft VoIP).
- Enhanced Data Collection Prompts ensure all required information is captured or updated before the call is resulted.
- One-click resulting lets salespeople work through leads even faster.
- The Quick Search Box lets users search multiple fields from the main contact screen to quickly find and preview contacts.
- The Admin Favorites Menu feature gives admins the ability to save the pages they use the most within VanillaSoft for quick and easy access.
This latest version of VanillaSoft’s queue-based lead management software is available now to both existing and new customers.
As an award-winning Lead Management Software and CRM solution for phone-centric selling, VanillaSoft offers a platform that enables thousands of individuals, sales teams and call centers to engage with prospects and clients.
Typical users of VanillaSoft experience a productivity increase of 30% to 100% over traditional CRM, creating an easy to justify ROI. VanillaSoft allows your callers the ability to dial over existing phone systems or VOIP, which means no new or high fees for telecom. VanillaSoft has served a global client base since 2005 and is based in Plano, Texas.