We are confident that Verian’s expertise in managing work streams for financial companies and the breadth of their solution will be instrumental to our accelerated growth.
Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) August 11, 2015
Confie Seguros (Confie) recently selected Verian’s cloud-based, Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) suite to transform procurement and finance activities and reap savings by controlling the most areas of indirect spend.
Confie is replacing a homegrown purchasing system to centralize purchasing across the enterprise for savings that will fuel continued growth and expansion.
Implementation of the Verian suite will provide Confie value realization in these areas:
- Significant overall savings
- Over six times annual return on investment
- A decrease in average invoice processing costs by a factor of five
The savings and control will result from:
- Purchasing and invoice processing consolidation across hundreds of locations to merge the supplier base, leverage volume buying and negotiate early payment discounts
- Streamlined approval processes for requisitions and invoices
- Visibility into previously unknown areas of costs like assets and facilities spending
- Replacement of time-consuming manual procedures with faster, more efficient automated processes
- Analytics for supplier rationalization and consolidation
- Streamlined, secure and scalable infrastructure for anticipated growth
“Verian’s in-depth understanding of the financial services industry made them an ideal fit for us,” said Alex Trachtman, Chief Administrative Officer at Confie Seguros. “We are confident that Verian’s expertise in managing work streams for financial companies and the breadth of their solution will be instrumental to our accelerated growth.”
Confie is on track to become the nation’s largest personal lines and small commercial insurance broker. Today, the company generates annual revenues in excess of $500 million. With a nationwide footprint encompassing more than 670 locations, Confie holds leading market positions in Calif., Ariz., Texas, Fla., Wash., Oregon, N.Y., N.J., Nev., Ill., Ala., Kan., Wis., S.C., Miss., La. and Ind. The company is set to continue its expansion into other states, including Ga., Va. and N.C.
To learn more about how Verian helps financial services organizations get the most spend under management, download the on-demand webinar Driving Smarter Spending: Advances in Intelligent Purchase to Pay.
At Verian, we work with many financial services organizations to bring complex and diversified pockets of indirect spend under management with our easy-to-use purchasing system. We automate manual and outdated purchasing and invoice approval processes and are repeatedly recognized for rapid implementation and ROI coupled with high user adoption. More information about Verian’s specialized Purchase-to-Pay suite for banks, credit unions, insurance companies and other financial services organizations is available by visiting the Financial Services page on Verian.com.