Most employers are unaware of the benefits available to help lower-wage employees who might not be able to afford health insurance.
Hunt Valley, MD (PRWEB) August 25, 2015
Join Crawford Advisors for this complimentary one hour, HRCI pre-approved webinar* and learn about ACA Medicaid Expansion and the potential impact on employee coverages and employer plans. Most employers are unaware of the benefits available to help lower-wage employees and their families, who might not be able to afford health insurance. Medicaid can provide these employees access to free comprehensive health care, at a much lower cost than private sector plans. Employers participating in Medicaid Migration programs can also reduce health plan costs and ensure ACA compliance. Employers that migrate low-wage workers to Medicaid can realize a healthier, more productive workforce and an improved bottom line. Topics include:
- Qualification criteria for Medicaid Migration
- Helping low low-wage employees sign up
- Educating employees about their health care options
- Determining if employees are eligible for other benefits (food stamps, a free phone, etc.)
Thursday, Sep 10, 2015 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Click here to register
- This webinar has been approved for 1 HR General recertification credit hour toward California, GPHR, HRBP, HRMP, PHR, and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI, it means that this activity has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Open to all HR professionals - but not brokers, agents, TPAs, PEOs
Crawford Advisors, LLC is a nationally recognized employee benefits consulting, brokerage and administration firm specializing in the design and implementation of employee health and welfare benefit plans. Assisting its top‐tier clients to drive a greater return on investment, Crawford’s full-service approach delivers consulting and administrative solutions that eliminate paperwork, manage compliance risk, increase recruiting power and reduce health care costs. For more information, visit crawfordadvisors.com.