"Excellent opportunity to bring together experts from the region to discuss lateast developments in the oil & gas industry" Albanian Ministry of Energy & Industry
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 19 August 2015
The Ministry of Energy & Industry of Albania, recently announced that the oil and gas exploration bidding round deadline is 15th October for onshore blocks Panaja, C and 5 (map is available here), and is already in negotiations with the oil companies that submitted offers for onshore Blocks 4 and Dumrea.
Albania’s Government Officials from the Ministry of Energy & Industry of Albania and AKBN will join IRN’s 4th Balkans Oil & Gas Summit to share more information on these rounds and other upcoming developments.
Amongst experts to speak about Albania’s hydrocarbons industry will be:
- Dorian Ducka, Deputy Minister of Energy and Industry, Albania
- Dritan Spahiu, Director of Policies and Development of Hydrocarbons, Ministry of Energy and Industry, Albania
- Dael Dervishi, Executive Director, National Agency of Natural Resources (AKBN), Albania
- Dorina Cinari, Director, Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI), Albania
- David French, CEO, Bankers Petroleum
The Summit will be held at the Sheraton Dubrovnik Riviera Hotel in Croatia on 23-25th September and will be attended by senior executives from oil and gas companies as well as energy Government Officials from all Balkans countries. A workshop day will also follow the Summit, with two workshops focusing on Adriatic and Black Sea prospects.
Highlights of last year’s Summit can be viewed at the official YouTube Channel of the organiser.