CoolSculpting is not a weight loss solution. It works by targeting stubborn fat, in the stomach, flanks, bra area and back as well as inner/outer thighs, that are resistant to diet and exercise.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) August 20, 2015
Take advantage of $150 off each cycle of CoolSculpting in a luxurious treatment suite and finally get results just in time for the holidays. The latest CoolSculpting technology delivers by targeting those problem areas that are resistant to diet and exercise.
Why get the procedure done now?
- Patients typically see measurable results in 8-12 weeks after treatment, eliminating approximately 25% of the fat cells in the targeted area.
- Complete the CoolSculpting treatments by the end of September and be ready for those holiday parties that are right around the corner.
What is CoolSculpting?
- CoolSculpting is a non-surgical, clinically proven procedure that permanently removes fat in problem areas using a patented FDA-approved cooling technology.
- CoolSculpting is not a weight loss solution. It works by targeting stubborn fat, in the stomach, flanks, bra area and back as well as inner/outer thighs, that are resistant to diet and exercise.
Why choose ReDerm MD?
- At ReDerm MD Medical Spa enjoy a private, luxury CoolSculpting suite with a spa bed, deluxe linens, a relaxing hotel ambiance and the option to "dual-sculpt" with two machines at once for the most effective results in the shortest time.
- Complimentary signature body contouring cream is included to take home and enjoy during recovery.
The new Denver med spa was founded by one of the top regional, board-certified oculoplastic and facial reconstructive surgeons in the country, Dr. Robert G. Fante. The licensed medical estheticians have graduated from CoolSculpting University in California and are Certified CoolSculpting experts.
Call today at 720-550-6476 for a complimentary CoolSculpting consultation. Get started now to look great for the holidays.
ReDerm MD Medical Spa
3900 E. Mexico Ave. Suite 570 | Denver, CO 80210