Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) August 20, 2015
The Folio: Show program is specifically designed to deliver insight, inspiration and actionable ideas to challenges facing the magazine industry. It provides tactics that are already working, developed by industry leaders at the top of their games. Sessions will explore topics including creating compelling content, deploying smart marketing, boosting sales and using technologies to enhance all three. Early bird rates expire Thursday, August 20 at 11:59 pm (ET).
For more information, visit http://www.folioshow.com.
Forward-thinking Speakers Include:
- Ethan Fedida, Senior Social Media Editor, The Huffington Post
- Poppy MacDonald, Co-President, Publisher, National Journal
- Norm Pearlstine, Chief Content Officer, Time Inc.
- Andy Reid, President, Digital, Hanley Wood
- Matt Strelecki, Creative Director, Meredith AgriMedia
- Rich Sutton, Chief Revenue Officer, Reader's Digest Association
- Elizabeth Tucker, Cofounder & CEO, ALIVE Media Group
- View The Complete Roster of Speakers
The Folio: Show is packed with lively luncheons, vibrant receptions and one-on-one interaction, all designed to give attendees a unique opportunity to meet with the industry peers they want to meet and develop a professional network that will serve them for years to come.
Early Bird rates expire Thursday, August 20 at 11:59 pm (ET). Visit http://www.folioshow.com to secure your seat.
For questions regarding The Folio: Show, contact Amanda Targowski at email@example.com. For sponsorship information, contact Tania Babiuk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Folio: is dedicated to providing magazine publishing professionals with the news, insights, and best practices to keep them in tune with today’s media industry trends. For more information, visit http://www.foliomag.com.