BeiJing (PRWEB) September 18, 2015
As the ultimate studying solution, MarginNote for iOS is the smartest way to log, organize and review book annotations and notes.
Developed by Sun Min, MarginNote has been created to provide a powerful, seamless studying app for lawyers, students, educators and scientists around the world. Boasting features no other educational app of its kind offers, MarginNote allows users to add quotations and annotations from a large amount of documents into one notebook, organized through an ingenious 3-in-1 learning tool - (outliner + mind map + flashcards).
Whether students need to make notes for school, college, university, work or personal studies, MarginNote’s intuitive design and purpose-built, innovative features can effortlessly fulfill their needs and help creative a more productive learning experience.
Eliminating the need to struggle with large amount of documents, MarginNote keeps everything in one place, allowing users to organize and reorganize all of their important citations & notes at the swipe of a finger no matter where they come from.
As a comprehensive education tool, the ground-breaking MarginNote boasts the following features:
- Outliner + Mind map + Flashcards 3-in-1
- Notes in visible book margin
- Search in overall study library - Hashtag & Evernote integration
- Export mark-up and notes, mindmap, outline in print-ready formats
- Transfer data swiftly between iPad and iPhone by WiFi
- Seamless syncing with Evernote, Dropbox, iCloud for an all-encompassing experience
- Export to Anki, iThoughts, Evernote
MarginNote is available to download for free from the iTunes Store and is compatible with devices running iOS 7.0 or later.
Notes to Editors
For more information visit http://marginnote.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/MarginNoteApp
Facebook - http://facebook.com/pages/Margin-Note/172614262944393