(PRWEB) September 18, 2015
Strategic Radiology (SR®) announced today that the organization has selected Richard E. Brown as Chief Development Officer. In this new position, Brown will be responsible for overseeing growth and strategic alignment with healthcare industry partners that share SR’s mission, vision, and core values. His previous leadership experience in C-level administration and operations, sales, finance, corporate structuring, fundraising, marketing, strategic planning and business development, and multi-national and international expansion will be an excellent addition to SR’s existing leadership team.
“Rick is an innovative, self motivated, and results driven leader with a value base that aligns perfectly with the SR culture of patient centric care delivery,” said Arl Van Moore, Jr, MD, FACR, CEO of SR. “We are excited to have him on board at this critical time when there is so much opportunity in the world of radiology. His thoughtful and deliberate style of relationship development will undoubtedly bring value to the more than 1,300 radiologists who represent the key asset and engine that has advanced Strategic Radiology into a national model for healthcare excellence.”
Brown has served most recently as contract CEO for AHS Physician Group since 2012, as well as CEO of Strategic Ventures Group, Inc. since 2004. Both organizations are based in Tampa, FL. Brown’s previous roles include serving as president and COO of AbTech, Inc.; president and CEO for Christian Aid; vice president of mid-Atlantic operations for J. Walter Thompson, USA; and as a captain and operations officer for the US Marine Corps, serving in White House military operations under the Ford, Carter, and Reagan administrations.
“I’m thrilled to have the privilege of working for this coalition of the nation’s finest radiology group practices, which is comprised of subspecialized radiologists who are truly the best of the best in their respective areas of expertise,” said Brown. “I look forward to effectively aligning SR with other like minded organizations to advance clinical quality and patient safety on a national scale.”
In addition to serving as the development point person for SR, Brown will work closely with SR’s committee infrastructure to align initiatives with industry trends and transitional demands.
About Strategic Radiology (SR)
SR consists of 23 geographically diverse and forward thinking US based radiology group practices representing more than 1,300 radiologists. The goal of SR is to achieve higher quality patient care and more cost efficient delivery of medical imaging through an integrated approach of shared data and best practices, interchanging clinical expertise, and consolidating certain practice expenses.
More information can be found on the SR website at http://www.strategicradiology.org.
SR Core Members include:
- Advanced Radiology Services; Grand Rapids, MI
- Austin Radiological Association; Austin, TX
- Central Illinois Radiological Associates; Peoria, IL
- Charlotte Radiology; Charlotte, NC
- Diversified Radiology; Denver, CO
- Huron Valley Radiology; Ann Arbor, MI
- Integra Imaging; Washington State (Inland Imaging and Seattle Radiologists)
- Jefferson Radiology; Hartford, CT
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists; Salt Lake City, UT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiant Imaging, Inc.; Pasadena, California including The Hill Medical Corporation and Arcadia Radiology Medical Group divisions
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Fort Worth, TX
- Radiology Associates of South Florida; Miami, FL
- Radiology Ltd.; Tucson, AZ
- Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates; Columbus, OH
- Southwest Diagnostic Imaging; Phoenix, AZ and affiliates EDVI Medical Imaging, Scottsdale Medical Imaging, and Valley Radiologists
- University Radiology; East Brunswick, NJ
SR Affiliate Members include:
- Casper Medical Imaging and Outpatient Radiology; Casper, WY
- Modesto Radiologic Medical Group (MRMG); Modesto, CA
- Professional Radiology, Inc.; Cincinnati, OH
- Radiologic Medical Services; Iowa City, IA
- Rome Radiology Group; Rome, GA
- Southeast Radiology, Ltd.; Glen Mills, PA