Indianapolis, INdiana (PRWEB) August 31, 2015
Bullseye Event Group is proud to announce its Super Bowl 2016 Package at the Park Central Hotel in San Francisco.
As one of the best San Francisco hotels, Park Central Hotel is just a short walk to Union Square. Centrally located in SOMA District, with exceptional service and an inherent commitment to hospitality, Park Central is the ideal hotel for Super Bowl weekend.
Downtown convenience. Inspired hospitality. Complete comfort. It all comes together at the Park Central San Francisco Hotel – located amidst San Francisco’s most popular sights and venues. Park Central blends location, service and comfort, to create an exceptional property in one of the world’s favorite cities San Francisco Union Square.
Maso restaurant located in the Park Central is home to Executive Chef John Hart who’s 25-year career has taken him all around the world. He now calls one of the most popular restaurants near Moscone Center home. At MaSo, he brings a fresh perspective to classic favorites as well as delicious options for those seeking choices that are gluten free. San Francisco has long been heralded as a destination for food lovers, and MaSo reflects this dedication to quality, freshness and flavor. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, MaSo offers choices from roasted King Salmon, to Kobe meatloaf or lobster pot pie.
Looking to just hang out and relax and take in Super Bowl weekend? You don’t have to leave Park Central, enjoy a drink at the contemporary hotel bar or relax in the beautiful indoor lounge and on nice days and evenings take in the outdoor terrace.
The Park Central Hotel Package Includes:
- Deluxe accommodations at the Park Central for three (3) nights: Friday, February 5 – Sunday February 7, 2016.
- Upper Level End Zone to Corner Ticket to Super Bowl 50, February 7, 2016 (ticket upgrades available).
- Admission into The Players Super Bowl Tailgate pre-game party with 20+ current /active NFL players in attendance.
- Pre-game Super Bowl Tailgate party held Sunday, 11:00am – 4:00pm, with open premium bar and a 5-star food menu prepared by Guy Fiere.
- The Super Bowl Players Tailgate is located outside of the stadium, within walking distance to the game.
- Super Bowl gift bag.
- Private motor coach round trip game day transportation to Levi Stadium.
Don’t wait until it’s too late to book this travel experience. Call Bullseye Event Group today at 317-800-3280 for pricing and insider information about The Park Central Hotel.
About Bullseye Event Group
Bullseye Event Group is the Official Events and Travel Partner of the Indianapolis Colts. As a secure, official source for travel, hotel, pre-game parties and tickets, Bullseye Event Group is a direct and dependable source for The Colts VIP Tailgate, Super Bowl XLIX packages, The Players Super Bowl Tailgate, the Masters and event tickets, delivering unforgettable experiences to fans. To learn more, visit BullseyeEventGroup.com