(PRWEB) September 23, 2015
SkillSurvey, the leading provider of hiring solutions to effectively recruit, hire and manage employees to drive business results, today released a list of positions that employers have requested to be added to its library this year, revealing new job trends in healthcare, cybersecurity and other fields.
“We have a unique pulse on the interesting new positions that employers are hiring for because they rely on us to develop specific ways to get reference information for these job openings,” said Ray Bixler, president and CEO of SkillSurvey. “The requests we receive from clients for new job-specific surveys gives us a glimpse into the broader job market and its transformation. These new surveys are reflective of business trends such as the need for improved cybersecurity, the growth we’re seeing in the healthcare field and the development of new ways to deliver care.”
Below are ten of the most interesting positions that SkillSurvey has created surveys for in 2015:
1. Acupuncturist – These healers are trained in a form of traditional Eastern medicine to provide treatment of symptoms and disorders using needles, small electrical currents, relaxation techniques, massage therapy, and herbal medications.
2. Bed Management Coordinator – An individual who facilitates admissions, bed assignments, transfers, and discharges in a healthcare facility based upon the medical needs of the patients.
3. Biostatistician – This science-based profession uses math and statistics during biological studies to summarize and release information based on the findings of the data.
4. Child Life Specialist – This professional specializes in pediatric healthcare, working with children and their families to help them cope with the challenges of hospitalization, disability, and illness.
5. Collections Agent – Also known as a debt collector, these agents reach out to individuals to collect their overdue bills, loans, or other forms of payment.
6. Cyber Security Analyst – These analysts help prevent attacks through their knowledge and expertise in technology and networks.
7. Cyber Security Manager – This job requires extensive experience in the development of security measures to protect against cyber-attacks.
8. Diversity and Inclusion Manager – These individuals work with Human Resources to ensure that the organization is in compliance with all federal and state diversity and inclusion laws. They also promote diversity and inclusion within the organization.
9. Residence Life Director – This is a specially trained employee of a University who is responsible for the operation and management of the residence halls on campus.
10. Transplant Coordinator – This healthcare professional coordinates the activities related to organ transportation and donation.
SkillSurvey’s analytics team of industrial-organizational psychologists create job-specific surveys that allow hiring managers and talent acquisition teams to obtain critical information related to a candidate’s work performance based upon feedback from those who have worked with the candidate (managers, coworkers, direct reports, clients). Reference feedback reports are typically available in less than two days, and usually include responses from at least four job references. There are currently over 350 Pre-Hire 360 surveys available, including more than 120 in healthcare; more are being added on an ongoing basis. Currently, job references are submitting feedback on over 80,000 candidates each month.
SkillSurvey provides cloud-based solutions to help human capital management professionals manage critical points in the talent lifecycle using data and insight to more effectively recruit, hire and manage employees to drive business results. The company’s flagship solution, Pre-Hire 360®, is an award-winning, patented technology that utilizes a unique combination of behavioral science and talent analytics. SkillSurvey’s Pre-Hire 360 reference solution is scientifically proven to provide data that can be used to drive more informed hiring decisions based upon feedback provided by references on a candidate’s past job performance and an extension of Pre-Hire 360 offers a passive sourcing solution. The company also offers Credential 360®, a unique solution that helps hospitals and healthcare organizations improve revenue and get top-notch practitioners providing patient care more quickly by expediting the professional credential verification process. SkillSurvey’s cloud-based software products are being used by 1,400 companies, institutions and organizations. Visit SkillSurvey at http://www.skillsurvey.com, and on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
SkillSurvey®, and Pre-Hire 360® are registered trademarks of SkillSurvey Inc. or its affiliates and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.
SkillSurvey’s Pre-Hire 360® is a patented solution. For more information see http://www.skillsurvey.com/patents.
© 2015 SkillSurvey Inc. and its affiliates.
Sloane & Company