Stanardsville, VA (PRWEB) September 30, 2015
IWIRC is looking to once again honor a woman for her recent contributions or lifetime achievement in the restructuring industry. A worthy candidate may be an attorney, judge, banker, turn around manager, academic, or other restructuring industry professional. She must be actively engaged or recently retired from the restructuring industry - and from anywhere in the world. To make sure we don't miss anyone, we need your help.
IWIRC membership is NEITHER a requirement to make a nomination, nor to be honored.
Take a few minutes to consider a woman who...
- Inspires and skillfully leads a restructuring team
- Provides creative solutions and innovative legal applications
- Creates win-win-win outcomes
- Shows exceptional leadership
- Is making an extraordinary contribution in our industry
- Consistently goes above and beyond . . . and makes a difference
These achievements do not have to be noticed in nationally renowned cases. Landmark decisions are not a requirement for recognition. The ideal candidate just needs to be out of the ordinary. Please feel free to think outside of the box on this. We welcome all entries and are not just looking for the most senior women or the leads in the most important cases! Please consider those women who have consistently demonstrated a commitment to enhancing the restructuring industry.
Past Recipients Include:
2014 Holly Felder Etlin, AlixPartners LLP, New York, NY
2013 Patricia A. Redmond, Stearns Weaver Miller Weissler, Miami, Florida
2012 Corinne Ball, Jones Day, New York, NY
Mitsue Aizawa, Bingham, Tokyo, Japan
2011 Jan M. Hayden, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, New Orleans, LA
2010 Melissa Kibler Knoll, Mesirow Financial Consulting, LLC, Chicago, IL
2009 N. Lynn Hiestand, Skadden Arps, London
2008 Marcia L. Goldstein, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP, New York, NY
Hon. Mary Grace Diehl, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Atlanta, GA
2007 Lisa Donahue, AlixPartners, New York, NY
2006 Deirdre A. Martini, KCC, New York, NY
E-mail your nomination to sbedker(at)iwirc(dot)com no later than October 30, 2015
- Send contact information including e-mail addresses for you and your nominee
- Tell us why your nominee fits this award, and why we should consider her. Please be descriptive and include facts or examples that help exemplify why you nominated this woman.
- Contact Nancy Valentine with questions or requests for assistance in framing a nomination navalentine(at)hahnlaw(dot)com or by phone at 216-274-2383.
The IWIRC Board of Directors ratifies all selections and its decisions are final.
The 2015 Woman of the Year in Restructuring award will be presented on December 4, 2015 during the 27th Annual ABI Winter Leadership Conference at The Arizona Biltmore in Phoenix, Arizona. For more information, please visit our website.