New York, NY (PRWEB) October 08, 2015
AdMonsters Tech Forum is a half-day deep dive into publisher ad operations tactics and technology. Part training and part conference, the AdMonsters Tech Forum will feature ad ops experts leading interactive discussions that traffickers and managers face on a daily basis.
This learning and networking event will be held October 14 at the W San Francisco Hotel and will feature the following sessions and speakers:
- The Publisher/Agency Relationship - John Gomez, Associate Director Ad Operations, Essence
- The Lowdown on HTML5 Creative QA - Kevin Loren Smith, Director, Ad Operations, The Weather Company
- Managing Viewability Day-to-Day - Jana Massey, VP, Ad Operations, SheKnows.com
- Finding the Programmatic/Direct Sales Balance - Cynthia Butler, Sr. Manager, Programmatic Operations, Inform Media Group
- Developing a Career in Ad Operations - Rob Beeler, Publisher, AdMonsters
The Tech Forum will be followed by a free Meetup event, sponsored by Rocket Fuel, from 5:30-8pm. At this Meetup a variety of publishers will detail their successes and challenges monetizing first-party data through audience extension, on-site segmenting, programmatic channels and more. Attendees are able to register for one or both of these events.
In addition to the half day Tech Forum, AdMonsters also offers an unparalleled experience for ad operations and technology leaders with the Publisher Forum. This 3 and a half day event provides the ad operations and technology community with 3 and a half days of knowledge sharing via attendee-led sessions, problem solving and developing best practices with peers and other thought leaders in digital media, and connecting directly with technology service providers to see their solutions in action. Attendees of the Tech Forum will also be offered a discounted registration rate to the Nov. 8-11 Publisher Forum in La Jolla, CA to continue their growth within the ad operations community.
For more information and to register for both the Tech Forum and Meetup, visit: https://www.admonsters.com/event/tf-us-23. For questions, contact Rachel Feldman at rfeldman(at)admonsters.com. For sponsorship information, contact Jesse Poppick at jpoppick(at)admonsters.com or Justin Loresco at jloresco(at)admonsters.com.