IoT will unlock product innovation, create new business models and expose networks to unprecedented level of security risks. - Jeff Mucci, CEO, RCR Wireless News
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) October 08, 2015
Goldman Sachs views the Internet of Things as the third Internet wave while predicting that IoT will exceed previous Internet waves by connecting 28 billion previously unconnected things. By extending mobile and wireless pipes, IoT will unlock product innovation, create new business models and expose networks to unprecedented level of security risks.
To better understand the implications of Industrial IoT, please join RCR Wireless News for a one-hour, live broadcast from the RCRatx Studio Lounge titled "Industrial IoT: Designing, Testing and Securing the Next Mega-Trend".
- Virtual registration - complimentary
- In-person registration (Limited seating) - RCRatx Studio Lounge located at 301 Chicon, Studio B, Austin, Texas, 78702
Key discussion points include:
• Impact of industrial IoT in terms of the economy, jobs and technology
- Vertical market sectors impacted by industrial IoT
- What skills will be in the greatest demand
• The role of mobile operators in the Industrial IoT
• Design, test and security implications of industrial IoT vs. wearables
- Industrial IoT use cases
- Moderator: Jeff Mucci, CEO and Editorial Director, RCR Wireless News
- Panelist: David Loadman, Vice President of Mobile Device Test, National Instruments
- Panelist: James Stanberry, SVP GM IoT, Silicon Labs
- Panelist: J.C. Lazcano, VP of M2M/IoT, Gemalto
- Panelist: Patrick Moorhead, Partner, Moor Insights & Strategy
For more information on the Internet of Things (IoT), please visit:
For more information about participating in an upcoming RCR Wireless News speakers series program, please contact CEO and Editorial Director Jeff Mucci at (512) 431-8912 or jmucci(at)rcrwireless(dot)com.
About RCR Wireless News
Since 1982, RCR Wireless News has been providing wireless and mobile industry news, insights, and analysis to industry and enterprise professionals, decision makers, policy makers, analysts and investors. Our mission is to connect, globally and locally, mobile technology professionals and companies online, in person, and now on video. Our dedication to editorial excellence coupled with one of the industry’s most comprehensive industry databases and digital networks leads readers and advertisers to consistently choose RCR Wireless News over other industry publications. http://www.rcrwireless.com