European SharePoint Conference, Stockholm, Sweden (PRWEB) November 10, 2015
Colligo, a leader in mobile content management (MCM) solutions for Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and OneDrive for Business, today announces the launch of Colligo Briefcase for Android, a new addition to the Colligo Engage mobile content management platform. The app sets itself apart from other SharePoint document management apps as it provides enterprises with capabilities for central policy management, analytics and reporting through the Colligo Console.
“Colligo Briefcase for Android rounds out our portfolio of SharePoint document management and collaboration apps for Windows, Mac, Outlook, iOS and now Android,” says Barry Jinks, President and CEO of Colligo. “All of our apps are part of our Mobile Content Management platform, Colligo Engage, which is designed to bring together an organization’s core information systems into a “single pane of glass” across users’ desktops and mobile devices. Our new Android app is an important addition to support a BYOD strategy and with app analytics provided by the Colligo Console, administrators have the data they need to increase engagement and compliance.”
Document Management Online and Offline
Whether connected in the office and roaming whilst travelling, or disconnected in remote or poor reception areas, Android users now have access to SharePoint content at all times on their smartphone or tablet.
Colligo Briefcase for Android features:
- A single view into documents and files stored across SharePoint, Office 365 and OneDrive for Business to maximize productivity;
- Offline caching of content: allows users to view, file and work with SharePoint content while on-the-go, even when offline;
- Smart two-way synchronization: synced content for online and offline performance, manually or automatically, to ensure each user has the latest content;
- A native, feature-rich user experience: support for full SharePoint document management and collaboration features, including:
- View, edit and manage SharePoint content,
- View and edit metadata,
- Copy folders to SharePoint,
- Check in / check out files
- Capture of email attachments, images, videos and other file types directly into SharePoint back-end workflows from anywhere, even when offline;
- Central management of policies, user configurations and settings, as well as app analytics for enterprise records management and governance, through the Colligo Console.
The Colligo Briefcase for Android app is currently in Beta testing with select customers. When released, the app will be available through Colligo and its partners as well as on the Google Play Store.
Attached: Colligo Briefcase for Android screenshot.
Colligo is a leading provider of mobile content management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and OneDrive for Business. The company’s award-winning, unified suite is used by organizations every day for email management, document distribution and mobile collaboration. Colligo is a Microsoft Gold Application Development Partner with Global 500 customers including 4 of the top 5 global oil and gas companies, Microsoft, EDF Energy, Bayer and the US Department of Energy. The Colligo iOS app is consistently ranked as a Top 50 purchased iPad business app on the Apple App Store. For more information, please visit http://www.colligo.com.