NEW YORK, NY (PRWEB) November 10, 2015
Although cavities are largely preventable, tooth decay is considered the most common chronic disease of children, according to a 2015 report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Any dentist will tell you that the best prevention is regular brushing, but getting kids to do this without an argument has not been easy – until Kolibree brought a solution to the bathroom sink.
Kolibree’s connected electric toothbrush with 3D motion sensors is upgraded with an enhanced version of the Go Pirate game for iOS and Android, and more new games launching at CES 2016 along with exciting new accessories including the new orthodontia brush head to make tooth brushing easier and more effective for anyone wearing braces.
Did you know that Kolibree:
- Is the only connected toothbrush with gaming for both iOS and Android users.
- Is the first connected toothbrush with 3D motion sensors – so you know instantly where you brushed and where you missed. This is critical to help you brush better.
- Weighs only 2.5 ounces.
- Was developed with the help of dentists – including the soft rounded bristles that are gentle on your gums, the vibrating brush head to effectively remove plaque, the thin head to easily access hard-to-reach areas and the easy-grip handle for young children and elders alike.
- Is compatible with iOS 9 and Apple Watch.
- Has new stabilized Bluetooth connectivity.
- Provides automatic app updates for both iOS and Android.
Go Pirate 2 – the smart toothbrush game to help kids brush better:
- Now more challenging with new levels for children of varying ages
- Score points, earn badges and collect those gold game coins, matey!
- Leaderboard accommodates up to five family members per toothbrush with interchangeable color-coded brush heads
Kolibree, the smart oral care company, is dedicated to innovation of connected health and smart home solutions. Kolibree’s flagship product, the world’s first connected electric toothbrush with 3D motion sensors, uses proprietary technology for an interactive tooth brushing experience that motivates children and adults, and provides real-time feedback to improve oral care and oral health. Kolibree has offices in New York, Paris and Hong Kong. Visit http://www.kolibree.com, twitter.com/kolibree, facebook.com/sharekolibree, instagram.com/sharekolibree and pinterest.com/sharekolibree.