Weymouth, MA (PRWEB) November 11, 2015
InfoTrends is pleased to announce the completion of a new study surrounding digital production printing market opportunities in China. The Chinese printing market is still growing in revenue, lead by the packaging printing industry. That being said, if packaging is excluded, the market is in decline. Like the whole economy, the print industry is moving to the “New Normal” period.
POD: China 2015 forecasts that placements of the color/B&W production printer will slightly decrease in 2015. After that, the market is expected to increase in 2016. A certain amount of quick printers’ business is still growing, and demands for replacements will continue.
InfoTrends has also found that China’s print industry is changing, from rapid expansion to a mature period. This will cause commercial printing companies to start thinking about the next differentiator. This will be the same evolution as in developed countries like Japan. These changes will drive the penetration of digital printers.
Additionally, this study will:
- Size and forecast China’s digital printing market in terms of expected device placements, volume growth, growth by customer segments, and application growth.
- Identify market trends and demand drivers for digital printing.
- Uncover local market trends through interviews with top digital production printers, distributors, and print service providers.
- Identify and track top local printer manufacturers and distributor activities.
- Provide a guide to the distributions behavior in the changing local markets.
- Discover second-hand printer market trends in China
For more information please visit our online store or contact Scott Phinney at 781 616 2123 or scott.phinney(at)infotrends(dot)com.
InfoTrends is the leading worldwide market research and strategic consulting firm for the imaging, document solutions, production print, and digital media industries. We provide insights and advice to help clients understand market trends, identify opportunities, and grow their business.