Leading industry players in the starch world discuss Asia’s pea, corn, potato, rice starch market developments and value-added products.
Bangkok, Thailand (PRWEB) November 18, 2015
CMT welcomes Larsson as Platinum Sponsor cum Exhibitor, GEA Group as Networking Reception Sponsor and Trislot, Control Union, Krettek Filtrationstechnik plus Flottweg as Exhibitors at the Bangkok summit.
Leading industry players in the starch world discuss Asia’s pea, corn, potato, rice starch market developments and value-added products. Thailand’s major starch producer – Sanguan Wongse Industries’ Managing Director – Thidarat Rodanant presents their sustainable cassava plantation in the country. Also presenting at the summit is CEO of Thai Wah Starch – Ho Ren Hua on the company’s expansion plans across Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam.
The discussions are value added by Pajon Sriboonruang, COO of Thai Biogas Energy sharing the biogas developments in Thailand and Laos.
Two sessions from African players are also included – Nigeria’s Niji Group’s High Quality Cassava Flour developments while Ghana Industrial Cassava Stakeholders Platform lists the challenges of cassava starch production.
Other highlights include:
- Commoditia’s presentation on starch raw material outlook
- Eurofins Food Testing’s perspective on resistant starch developments
- Roquette’s insights on protein, starch & fibre derived from peas
- Matsutani Trading’s success story of extracting fibre from cassava
- Torno Agro’s cassava starch project in Philippines
- HENAN Food Systems’ bioplastics from starch feedstock
- Essential Plant Solutions’ organic cure for cassava diseases
- University Malaysia Sarawak’s sago starch outlook
A post-conference workshop titled ‘The World of Starch, Dietary fibres, Carbohydrates, Sugars and Sweeteners’ will be conducted by senior executives from The Carbohydrate Competence Center.
To find out more about 5th Starch World Asia, visit event website or call Ms. Huiyan at + 65 6346 9113.