Delivery is a very promising source of sales growth for restaurant brands and for many, it is already a vital part of their operations." - Victor Fernandez, Executive Director of Insights | TDn2K
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) November 16, 2015
TDn2K™, parent company of Black Box Intelligence™, People Report™ and White Box Social Intelligence™, has launched the 2015 Delivery/Catering Driver Survey. This research is designed to provide industry benchmarks regarding the turnover, compensation, reimbursements and other rewards practices for the delivery and catering driver positions in restaurants.
“TDn2K’s research shows that delivery is a very promising source of sales growth for restaurant brands and for many, it is already a vital part of their operations. We believe it is of great value to those companies operating in the delivery and catering space to get insight into the current employment practices for the delivery driver position given its uniqueness in terms of responsibilities, rewards and reimbursement policies”, said Victor Fernandez, Executive Director of Insights for TDn2K.
In 2014, this survey revealed:
- Median and average wages for full and part time delivery driving positions, including bonuses and other benefits
- Reimbursement practices including average reimbursement per trip and per mile
- Top recruiting sources for delivery drivers
- Size of delivery area per driver
- Average tenure and turnover rate for delivery drivers
The 2015 survey will provide additional details and information relevant to brands that have catering delivery positions inside the restaurants. This information includes:
- Responsibilities typically assigned to employees in this position
- Other positions within the restaurant commonly occupied by catering drivers
- Personal vehicle use
Who should consider participating?
- Restaurant companies of any size employing delivery drivers
- Restaurant companies of any size with catering delivery
Participation is free for this survey and all participants of the survey will receive the results. The survey takes about 30 minutes and submissions are due December 4, 2015. If you are interested in including your company in these benchmarks, please contact Victor Fernandez, victor.fernandez(at)tdn2k.com. For media requests around the results of this research, contact Sarah Atkinson Higgins, Director of Marketing & Communications, sarah.atkinson-higgins(at)tdn2k.com.