(PRWEB) December 03, 2015
Greenberg Traurig’s Real Estate, Securities and White Collar, Product Liability, and M&A Practices Among the Top 10 of Law360’s Mightiest Practice Groups
Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP has several practice areas included among the Top 10 Law360 2015 “Mightiest Practice Groups” lists. The firm appears among the Top 10 firms listed by number of partners practicing in the following areas: Real Estate, Securities and White Collar, Product Liability, and Mergers & Acquisitions. Overall, Greenberg Traurig was fifth among the Top 10 firms ranked as a practice group powerhouse, with more than 700 shareholders across the 10 practice areas surveyed by Law360.
Greenberg Traurig ranked:
- No. 2 on “The Mightiest Real Estate Practices” and “The Mightiest Securities and White Collar Practices” lists
- No. 4 among “The Mightiest Product Liability Practices”
- No. 6 on “The Mightiest M&A Practices” list
- Top 15 on the lists of firms with the most Intellectual Property and the most Labor & Employment partners
- Top 30 on the list of firms with the most Bankruptcy partners
- Top 50 on the list of firms with the most Competition partners
The rankings were based on data provided to Law360 for its 2015 Largest Practice Groups Reports. The 10 firms dominating their respective lists have the largest practice groups measured by the number of global partners spending a majority of their time in one of the 10 practice areas surveyed. In addition, Law360 states, “many of the firms ranked have been strategically filling market holes with new hires and acquisitions this year building vast attorney infrastructures to meet the needs of international clients.”
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1900 attorneys serving clients from 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is No 1. on the 2015 Law360 Most Charitable Firms list, third largest in the U.S. on the 2015 Law360 400, Top 20 on the 2015 Am Law Global 100, and among the 2015 BTI Brand Elite. More information at: http://www.gtlaw.com/.