This must-attend event will showcase how to transform your business and improve customer relationships with the help of social media, making it the centre of operations, not just a useful tool. - SMi Group
London (PRWEB UK) 17 December 2015
Returning to London on 11 and 12 of April 2016, this must-attend event will showcase how to transform a business and improve customer relationships with the help of social media, making it the centre of operations, not just a useful tool.
Come prepared to listen, learn, and interact! For more information on how to join this dynamic event, please visit http://www.socialmediautilities.com/prweb or contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or agibbons(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk.
Don't miss the opportunity to join the only conference on social media tailored to the utility sector. Attendees will benefit from the following new highlights in 2016
- Understand how digital marketing is key to business development
- Learn from case studies on crisis management and containment
- Discover how to create and manage your brand in an online environment
- Transform your business: make your organisation more social and cultivate a network of change
- Gain insight into social optimisation: unlock the potential of data
- Benefit from roundtable discussions to benchmark against peers’ social media strategy
Want to know who attended in the past? View the full list of 2014 and 2015 attendees here https://www.smi-online.co.uk/utility/uk/conference/social-media-in-the-utilities-sector?tab=downloads
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Giuseppe Caltabiano, VP Marketing Integration - Content, Social Media, PR Strategy, Schneider Electric
- Wendy Eyre, Social Media Manager, E.ON
- Jane Goddard, Head of Marketing and Communications, Energy Saving Trust
- Conor Barron, Digital Communications Manager, Bord Gais Energy
- Alex Marshall, Group Marketing & Compliance Manager, Clarke Energy
- Phil Young, Head of Online, Transport for London
- Corinna Allen, Head of Communications, Southern Water Services Ltd
- Paul Sergeant, Online Community Manager, Ecotricity
- Laura Hopperton, Digital Content Manager, South East Water Ltd
- Angela Maher, Digital Communications Manager, Ofwat
- Lee Bryant, Founder, Postshift
>>> Click here http://www.socialmediautilities.com/prweb to view the conference programme
Don't forget to extend the stay to attend the 2 interactive post-conference workshops:
WORKSHOP A : Containing and Managing Crisis on Social Media
Hosted by: Hannah Walsh, Senior Consultant, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
WORKSHOP B : Joining Social Inside with Social Outside: Creating the Infinity Loop for 21st Century Organisations
Hosted by: Cerys Hearsey, Lead Consultant, Postshift & Ea Ryberg Due, Consultant, Postshift
Visit http://www.socialmediautilities.com/prweb today to secure the £400 early bird discount.
Interested in developing business in this key market? Don’t miss the opportunity to brand in front of those who will be shaping the next generation of social media within the utilities sector. Contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or agibbons(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk for more information.
To register or require more information on the conference, please contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or agibbons(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk.
Social Media within the Utilities Sector
11th - 12th April 2016
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Rd,
London, SW7 4DN
-------------------------- END --------------------------