San Diego, CA (PRWEB) December 30, 2015
CliniComp, Intl., a global provider of hospital-wide clinical documentation systems and Electronic Health Record (EHR) solutions, announces that on October 27, 2015, its CliniComp|EHR software version 213.02 completed Surescripts® certification testing for prescription routing messaging (NEWRX, REFREQ, REFRES, STATUS, ERROR) which includes certification of Electronic Prescriptions for Controlled Substance (EPCS).
The CliniComp|EHR v213.01 software was awarded this certification for successful completion of:
1. Eligibility transactions (270/271) ANSI X12 version 005010X279A1
2. Medication History (RXHREQ/RXHRES) NCPDP SCRIPT 10.6 – including FILL
3. NCPDP Formulary and Benefit Load version 3.0
4. Prescription Benefit Application Certification Requirements 2014-11-03
5. Messages: New Rx, Refill Renewal Request, Refill Renewal Response, Status, Error, Rx Change Request, Rx Change Response, Cancel Rx Request, Cancel Rx Response;
6. Surescripts Implementation Guide v 10.6 2013-05-01;
7. Connectivity direct to Surescripts via HTTPS;
9. Directories 4.6
“We are extremely pleased to have completed the Surescripts certification process for prescription routing messaging to continue to build and offer the most complete and robust solution offering to EHR customers,” said Chris Haudenschild, chairman and CEO of CliniComp, Intl.
By using an electronic medical record (EMR) or e-prescribing software certified to connect to the Surescripts network, practices can reduce costs, enhance patient safety and improve practice efficiency.
Improve the Safety and Accuracy of the Prescribing Process.
- Prescription Benefit services allow easy selection of medications that are preferred by the patient’s health plan, that meet therapeutic guidelines and are cost effective for the patient.
- Medication History services allow prescribers to access critically important information on their patient’s current and past medications from pharmacy benefit managers and community pharmacies. This helps inform prescribers about potential medication issues.
- Prescription Routing services allow legible new prescriptions to be sent directly to the computer at the pharmacy of the patient’s choice. Renewal authorization requests can be sent directly to the practice computer. Prescribers can then review and respond to pending requests with a few keystrokes.
- Enhance Productivity. The reduction in pharmacy faxes and phone calls associated with refill requests, legibility issues, and drug incompatibility or ineligibility problems provides physicians and their staffs with more time to devote to patient care or other reimbursable activities.
About CliniComp, Intl.
High value, months not years for implementation, decades of non-stop operation, industry leading results, CliniComp, Intl. CliniComp, Intl. is a global provider of Electronic Health Record (EHR) hardware, software and support solutions that has enjoyed an unrivaled track record of performance and reliability in the most complex high acuity hospital environments for decades. The CliniComp|EHR covers Inpatient, Ambulatory and Ancillaries such as Pharmacy, Radiology, and Clinical Laboratory information systems. This fully-integrated one stop offering guarantees seamless CPOE and order/results management as well as transparent patient record viewing across all patient environments, distinct sites and time. Every Patient. Everywhere. For Life. With customers supported 24/7 internationally, CliniComp|EHR is Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified Complete Inpatient and Ambulatory. For more information, visit http://www.clinicomp.com.