Enterprises can gain a competitive edge through new models of agility, business collaboration, monetization and efficiency.
Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) July 29, 2015
WSO2 announced that videos of WSO2Con Europe 2015 general presentations and customer track sessions are now online. The event explored how a confluence of technology developments is addressing today’s connected world, including the cloud, mobile, APIs, the Internet of Things (IoT), social media, and big data. Together, presenters examined how enterprises can gain a competitive edge through new models of agility, business collaboration, monetization and efficiency. To view the videos, visit http://eu15.wso2con.com/videos.
WSO2Con Europe 2015 is WSO2’s eighth user conference and the first of two WSO2Con events planned for 2015. In addition to the conference sessions, the three-day event also featured several technical tutorials aimed at solving IT professionals’ enterprise integration and management issues. WSO2Con Europe 2015 was held on June 1-3, 2015 at the Park Plaza Victoria in London.
Guest Speakers Address Key Priorities of the Connected Enterprise
Among the presenters at WSO2Con EU 2015 were leading technology experts from WSO2 along with 28 guest speakers, including customers, partners, researchers, systems integrators, and other third-party solution providers. Collectively, they represented some of the world’s innovators in the development and implementation of service-oriented architecture (SOA), Web services, open source, cloud, mobile, IoT, big data, and other software technologies.
Keynotes and Panel Session:
- Opening Keynote, Dr. Sanjiva Weerawarana, WSO2 Founder, CEO and Chief Architect
- Cloud Native Apps, From a User Point of View, Alexis Richardson, Co-founder and CEO, Weaveworks
- The Containerization of the Developer Workspace, Tyler Jewell, Co-founder and CEO, Codenvy
- The Business Value of Open Source, Simon Phipps, Director, Open Source Practice, Wipro Technologies
- The Identity of Things The Next Internet Challenge, Paul Fremantle, WSO2 Co-founder
- System of Systems – Building a Connected Business, Asanka Abeysinghe, WSO2 Vice President of Solutions Architecture
- Panel: My IoT Stories From the Trenches, Isabelle Mauny, WSO2 Vice President of Product Management; Prakash Iyer, Trimble Vice President of Software Architecture and Strategy; Gabriel Popa, Iello Dev Entrepreneur and Information Technology Evangelist; and John Mathon, WSO2 Vice President of Enterprise Evangelism
Customer and Partner Track Sessions
- Realizing Advertising Campaigns Through Service Orchestration, Graziano Catucci, Solution Architect, HP Italy
- Connect to Health Data According to International Health Standards, Jan-Marc Verlinden, CEO, MedVision
- Introduction to WSO2.Telco, Venura Mendis, Head of Product Service Innovation, Dialog Axiata PLC
- WSO2 For EXPO2015, Matteo Bordin, Principal Architect, Profesia
- ID in the Mobile Network Operator Domain, Stephen Carl, CTO, SLA Mobile
- Implementing an Open API for Smart Thermostats with WSO2′s API Manager, Michlel Fokke, IT Architect, Quby B.V.
- iBeacons Events Processing, Jordi Roda, Software Developer, Eurecat
- API Readiness – Is Your API Ready for Primetime, Lorinda Brando, Technical Evangelist, API Products, SmartBear
- Implementing National Interoperability Platform, Artur Reaboi, Enterprise Architect, e-Government Center of Moldova
- Digital Transformation: To Monetise Business by Building Elastic API Eco Systems, Ashish Mital, Principal Architect, Aditi Technologies
- Using APIs to Drive Greater Customer Choice and Greater Compliance, Brigid McBride, API and Third Party Software Lead, HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- PaaS for Educational Environments – Almaviva, Marco Monaco, Solution Architect, Almaviva
- Getting Big Data into Shape – Where Less is More, Rafael Garcia-Navarro, Head of Analytics, Experian
- When Integration Means Much More Than Application Integration, Alexey Smirnov, Head of Integration Solutions Practice, CROC Inc.
- Enabling Biometric Template Protection and Multi factor Authentication, Juan Caubet, IT Security Researcher, Barcelona Digital Technology Centre
- The IoT Open Source World-Where WSO2 Stands, Charalampos Doukas, Senior Researcher, CREATE-NET
- Inter-Company Data Exchange in Railway Operations, Thomas Goetz, Matthias Gunter, BLS AG
- Cloud Burst a Transformation Journey to Build a European OTT Platform, Francesco Iacoboni, Innovation Lead Managing Consultant, Capgemini Italia Spa
WSO2 uniquely delivers on the promise of the connected business. It offers the only completely integrated enterprise platform that enables businesses to build, integrate, manage, secure and analyze their APIs, applications, and Web services—on-premises, in the cloud, on mobile devices, and across the Internet of Things. Leading enterprise customers worldwide rely on WSO2’s award-winning 100% open source platform and its robust performance and governance for their mission-critical applications. Today, these businesses represent nearly every sector: health, financial, retail, logistics, manufacturing, travel, technology, telecom and more. Visit http://wso2.com to learn more, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.