(PRWEB) January 06, 2016
At Nite Ize®, no product is too small or too simple to be improved. This Colorado-based company has been creating innovative solutions for everyday problems since 1989 and today introduces five new carabiner and S-Biner® concepts that prove opportunities for improvement are everywhere.
- SlideLock® Carabiner: Improving upon the classic utility carabiner – Nite Ize has designed an innovative SlideLock Carabiner with several unique enhancements. With a cross sectioned, rectangular stainless steel body, as opposed to the bulky traditional tubular aluminum carabiner construction, this Nite Ize carabiner is durable, low profile and ultra-slim. Because of its compact size, it feeds easily through small openings and rests flat in pockets. This enhanced carabiner features a slide-to-lock function that securely locks and unlocks the carabiner gate with a simple push and slide movement. Available in four sizes (now including the new #3) to tackle the largest items down to the smallest keys and keychain accessories and offered in either back or steel. Each size is individually weight rated and tested. Also, now available in a three pack that includes Nite Ize SlideLock Carabiners in sizes #2, #3 and #4. The SlideLock Carabiner ranges in price from $3.39 to $6.99 MSRP depending on the size.
- SlideLock Key Ring: This key holding solution pairs the secure stainless steel #3 sized SlideLock Carabiner with a durable 3/8” split key ring and joins them with a high tensile strength nylon webbing strap. The carabiner wire gate for the SlideLock Key Ring, like the SlideLock Carabiner, features the slide-to-lock feature for safekeeping. This combination creates a great way to keep keys connected, yet separate. The carabiner can be clipped and locked to anything from a belt loop to backpack while the key ring hangs freely from the webbing strap. The SlideLock Key Ring is available in black or stainless steel for $4.99 MSRP.
- S-Biner SlideLock #3: Organize, connect, carry, and keep valuables extra secure with the new #3 sized S-Biner SlideLock. Made of high quality stainless steel, this double-gated carabiner features two simple, innovative sliders that move into place to keep gates securely closed. Each gate can be locked independently for convenient access. The S-Biner gates will stay firmly locked until manually unlocked, allowing for simple and secure linking, attaching, and carrying. The Nite Ize S-Biner SlideLock is now available in size #3 in either black or stainless for $3.39 MSRP. Also available in a three pack that includes Nite Ize S-Biner SlideLocks in sizes #2, #3 and #4 for $11.49 MSRP.
- KeyRack Locker® - Polycarbonate S-Biner MicroLocks®: The Nite Ize KeyRack Locker with polycarbonate locking S-Biner MicroLocks is a supremely functional and delightfully colorful way to hold, organize, and secure keys. Its high quality stainless steel carabiner clip has a secure gate closure on one end which can be clipped to just about anything. The other end holds six brightly colored polycarbonate S-Biner MicroLocks, each one with the ability to hold up to three steel keys, and lock them securely in place with a simple twist motion. This provides an easy way to identify keys quickly by color and detach them individually from the KeyRack as needed. The KeyRack Locker will soon be available for $7.99 MSRP.
- S-Biner MicroLock Polycarbonate – 2 Pack: This mini S-Biner MicroLock features a center locking lever, stainless steel wire gates, and a tough polycarbonate body. Now available in a two pack of translucent colors, these tools are the perfect size for holding, organizing, and identifying keys or other small items. The simple twist-to-lock lever locks both gates at once, keeping items steadfastly in place, making this S-Biner as versatile and convenient as it is secure. The polycarbonate S-Biner MicroLock will be available for $3.49 MSRP.
For more information about Nite Ize and these new products, visit NiteIze.com.
About Nite Ize:
Founded on the principles of creativity and innovation, Nite Ize designs, manufactures and distributes solution-based products with quality and performance at their core. Headquartered in Boulder, Colo., the company celebrates its 27th anniversary in 2016 and offers more than 500 innovative products and accessories in six unique categories: mobile, hardware, LED, flashlight, pet and lifestyle. Still captained by its founder and CEO, Rick Case, the Nite Ize team is passionate about their products, their customers, their partners and the environment.
For more information, please visit NiteIze.com.
Media Contact: Kelly Richardson / 720-508-4741 / krichardson(at)niteize(dot)com