We respect the relationship between SMB owners and their existing channel partners and will continue to equip those partners with our advanced 24/7 security services, so they can maintain or grow their customer base.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida (PRWEB) January 06, 2016
Vijilan Security, the IT security company that exclusively enables Managed Security Providers (MSPs) and IT Solution Providers to deliver security services, marked 2015 as the year the company launched and took great strides in building its channel sales network. Vijilan sells exclusively through its channel partners to fill the gap between small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) that are increasingly targeted by cyberattacks, but often lack the budget or expertise to detect and prevent attacks in-house.
- The company launched its ThreatDetect, ThreatAnalyze and ThreatRespond services to provide detection, monitoring and incident response guidance from the company’s 24/7 security operations center (SOC).
- Vijilan launched the Vijilan Partner Program, a white label channel sales model that includes MSPs and IT Solutions Providers. As part of the program, Vijilan focuses on training and enabling partners to sell and has created a complete marketing engine dedicated to demand generation and marketing support for partners to grow their businesses.
- Partners recognized value in Vijilan’s service offering for SMBs and the company’s commitment to sell 100 percent through the channel. Because of this, Vijilan has exceeded its channel goals, bringing on more than 80 partners in just over two quarters.
- To make it easy to do business with, Vijlian integrates with ConnectWise and has plans to add integration for other PSA providers, as well.
- The company predicts that the increase of cyber-attacks against SMBs will result in those businesses requiring more from their service providers. This change – elevating a traditional channel partner to the role of a strategic Trusted Provider – will require channel partners to bring on 24/7 security services or risk losing customers to competitors that can.
- In July 2015, Vijilan was named to The Channel Company’s exclusive 2015 CRN® Emerging Vendors List. It was also voted “Best New Solution” at ChannelPro’s SMB Forum in November 2015.
Gary Mullen, CMO
“No one wants cyber-attacks to happen, especially against SMBs that simply don’t have the staffing expertise, technology, infrastructure or budget to properly secure themselves. But, attacks against these businesses will continue with more sophistication and in greater volume. We respect the relationship between SMB owners and their existing channel partners and will continue to equip those partners with our advanced 24/7 security services, so they can maintain or grow their customer base. The partner interest we’ve experienced this year tells us that our approach is unique and we’re looking forward to a strong 2016 with continued partner expansion.”
Grounded in 15 years of threat intelligence and knowledge base expertise, the company’s advanced security services are sold exclusively through the Vijilan Partner Program, a white label channel sales model. With several 24/7 security service, support and log archiving offerings, Vijilan works with partners to determine which offering works best with their business model and the needs of its clients.
Vijilan Security enables Managed Security Providers (MSPs) and IT Solution Providers to sell cost-effective 24/7 security services to their clients. The company maintains a 100 percent channel sales model, meaning its services are sold exclusively through managed security and service providers. For more information about the company or partnership opportunities, visit: http://www.vijilan.com.