We’ve got regulators with new announcements, insurers with exciting new services and some great market insights from other leading players.
(PRWEB) January 12, 2016
Now in its 3rd year, Insurance Telematics Canada is the only event in Canada dedicated to the intersection between auto tech and insurance. This year’s edition will focus on the new considerations for automotive insurers working in an increasingly tech-based industry, including data analytics, value added services, and insuring a new range of ownerless and flexible mobility services. See the brand new brochure including agenda and speakers here: http://www.tu-auto.com/insurance-telematics-canada/
Chris Breger, Director of Insurance Telematics Canada at TU-Automotive, said of the event “We’re really excited about this year’s edition. We’ve got regulators with new announcements, insurers with exciting new services and some great market insights from other leading players. Add to that our new sessions on insuring mobility services and the autonomous car, and we’ve got a great event in store.”
This year’s Insurance Telematics Canada will set out the pace of change for Canadian Insurance Telematics going forward. Hear over 30 speakers including WSIB, Marsh Canada, CAVCOE, IMS, Pinnacle, the Office of the Privacy Commission, Indenseo, Towers Watson, Frost & Sullivan and more discuss topics including:
- FLEETS TO DRIVE OF ADOPTION OF UBI. Identify how commercial fleets can deliver a volume of users and increase the visibility of UBI and education to the public
- ENGAGING YOUR CUSTOMERS WITH UBI. Make UBI an assured service by providing gamification and value-added services (VAS) to create an engaging user experience for consumer
- WORKING HAND-IN-HAND WITH BROKERS. Explore the insurer – customer relationship in UBI, the broker’s evolving position in the value-chain and their journey to become ‘guardians of consumer data’
- MOBILITY MODELS & INSURANCE. Overcome regulatory and liability issues as well data ownership conundrums to create insurance products for a new era of flexible and on-demand mobility services
- MULTIPLE SOURCES – ONE GOAL. Analyze and compare data sets from multiple sources such as OBD2, smartphone and blackbox in order to consolidate them into one cost efficient data stream
Why come to Insurance Telematics Canada 2016?
- Unique Partnership Opportunities. With over 200 executives from the insurance industry in attendance meet the tech providers, insurers and regulators looking for new partnerships to drive their insurance proposition.
- Expert Discussions on Breaking Trends. As Canadian motor insurance matures, value added services enter the fold, Uber arrive in Canada, and regulators take the next step in data privacy –find out what the most influential players are doing to address these new trends.
- Build Market Presence in Canada. TU-Automotive have worked with emerging insurance telematics companies across the globe to support their marketing efforts and transform them into industry leaders. Companies such as OCTO Telematics, IBM, Deloitte, LexisNexis and others work with them to support their B2B marketing strategies.
Testimonials from Canada
See what the Canadian insurance players think of Insurance Telematics Canada:
“Thank you for coming to Canada - we have the need and opportunity to become a smarter insurance industry despite being 1/10 the size of the US and I learned how our industry wants to innovate insurance”: IBM Canada
“Excellent content, great networking opportunities and open and honest discussion regarding insurance telematics”: MiXTelematics
“P&C insurance companies cannot afford to miss this conference!”: FMRP Canada
To find out more about Insurance Telematics Canada 2016 visit the website: http://www.tu-auto.com/insurance-telematics-canada/
To find out more about potential commercial or speaking opportunities, please contact: insurancecanada(at)tu-auto(dot)com
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. http://www.tu-auto.com
Project Director, TU-Automotive
+44 (0)20 7422 4329