This allows organizations to efficiently and easily manage entire project portfolios, while controlling documents, automating process and maintaining security and governance in the cloud.
New York, NY (PRWEB) January 14, 2016
ProjectReady™, a leading cloud collaboration and document management platform announced its latest release for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model for the Architect, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry. The Company’s platform enables organizations worldwide to collaborate across the lifecycle of documents and projects from planning to delivery and operations. The platform is fully accessible via desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile devices, across a worldwide basis, 24 hours a day. In conjunction with the product release, the company also announced a new website to better align brand and communications strategy across the solution offering - http://www.project-ready.com.
ProjectReady Founder and CEO Joe Giegerich stated, “As we worked with our existing customer base in the AEC industries over the last 3 years to address their unique needs, we recognized the need for ProjectReady to provide the freedom and power to access the information organizations require without IT involvement. This allows organizations to efficiently and easily manage entire project portfolios, while controlling documents, automating process and maintaining security and governance in the cloud.”
ProjectReady is designed for the business user to drive and execute directly, thus freeing IT professionals to focus on other high value enterprise initiatives. ProjectReady comes with a number of advantages geared towards the business including:
- The self-service nature of ProjectReady sites allows end users to create and manage permissions to Project Sites without having to call IT. – and even granting access to external users for collaboration, work with the SharePoint permissions screens and can interface directly with ProjectReady.
- RFI, Transmittal and Submittal management with seamless integration to Microsoft Outlook
- Project Management including resourcing, management and insight across all projects
- Rich pre-configured reporting for real time analysis of project deliverables, document and delivery status and associated projects tasks
- Workflows designed for industry best practices programmatically delivered across all projects
- Automated Site Creation empowering end users to create and manage sites, control security, and to govern what access different groups have to the various project sites.
- ProjectReady comes pre-built with project templates that you will be able to modify and configure based on end user’s requirements. When a new project is created, you will have access to the latest templates, metadata and workflow as defined centrally.
- System Integration – ProjectReady includes prebuilt connectors to Deltek, Microsoft AX, SQL, Autodesk Vault and local file systems out of the box. This will save IT having to write costly or complex connectors to authoritative systems on premises or in the cloud.
“In launching our new major construction project in London, ProjectReady was the perfect complement to our new IT infrastructure, providing a standard for collaboration and document control for future projects,” stated Phil Chatterton, Head of Information Services, Thames Water Utilities Limited - UK. “Using the ProjectReady, the organization is easily able manage transmittals and drive end-user adoption of the solution all without IT involvement.”
ProjectReady is ready for immediate distribution across the Cloud, on-prem or hybrid environments with pricing starting at $25,000 for unlimited users across thousands of projects and documents.
Based in New York with hundreds of clients focused in the AEC arena across the globe, ProjectReady and its parent company Gig-Werks has been providing collaboration and document management solutions and services since 2004 that leverage off of the Microsoft technology stack. More information can be found at http://www.project-ready.com.