Lucas Group is focused on developing and retaining outstanding recruiters who provide exceptional service for our clients and candidates.
(PRWEB) January 19, 2016
At its recent Annual Sales Meeting in Dallas, national executive recruiting firm Lucas Group recognized anniversary milestones for 17 accomplished Associates. Ranging from 10 to 30 years with the company, the honored group is comprised of highly successful and impactful professionals. Serving a variety of markets and functional specialties, these recruitment experts have made considerable contributions—within Lucas Group and across the industry.
“Lucas Group is focused on developing and retaining outstanding recruiters who provide exceptional service for our clients and candidates,” said Andi Jennings, President and CEO of Lucas Group. “Over the past 40 years, we have built experienced, accomplished recruiting teams, and these 17 people greatly contributed to that success. Their anniversary milestones are testaments to our positive company culture as well as our commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth opportunities.”
Service anniversaries were recognized for the following Lucas Group Associates:
30 Years with Lucas Group:
- Tom McGee—General Manager, Sales & Marketing – Atlanta
25 Years with Lucas Group:
- Rich Stark—Executive Senior Partner, Accounting & Finance – Houston
- Nancy Simon—Executive Senior Partner, Sales & Marketing – Atlanta
15 Years with Lucas Group:
- Jim Lose—Managing Partner, Military Transition – Washington, DC
- John Caputo—Executive Senior Partner, Military Transition – Irvine
- Victoria Westerfield—Executive Senior Partner, Accounting & Finance – Dallas
- Kathy Hewett—Administrative Assistant, Military Transition - Irvine
10 Years with Lucas Group:
- Reg duDomaine—Senior Partner, Sales & Marketing – Atlanta
- Christopher Rowland—Senior Partner, Accounting & Finance – Phoenix
- Don Wylie—Managing Partner, Accounting & Finance – Dallas
- Melisa Harris—Administrative Assistant, Sales & Marketing - Irvine
- Jim Thompson—Executive Senior Partner, Sales & Marketing – Atlanta
- Ahmad Popalyar—Executive Senior Partner, Accounting & Finance – Chicago
- Marc Wall—Senior Partner, Military Transition – Atlanta
- Nancy Neal—Senior Partner, Sales & Marketing – Atlanta
- Dan McCall—Managing Partner, Military Transition – Dallas
“As a recruitment firm, our company success is directly linked to the efforts and achievements of our Associates. Time and again, these high-performing professionals have demonstrated their expertise, and we look forward to their continued success at Lucas Group,” said Jennings.
Working with Fortune 500 to mid-tier companies, Lucas Group executive recruiters source top talent for key business functionalities, including Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Military Transition. With offices throughout the U.S., the firm delivers genuine business value via broad, national reach combined with expert, localized search and placement services.
About Lucas Group
Lucas Group is North America’s premier executive search firm. Since 1970, our culture and methodologies have driven superior results. We assist clients ranging in size from small to medium-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies find transcendent, executive talent; candidates fully realize their ambitions; and associates find professional success. To learn more, please visit Lucas Group at http://www.lucasgroup.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.