The list of features packed into Kerauno is astounding, and I know my users haven’t even scratched the surface yet.
Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) January 25, 2016
Axia Technology Partners is rolling out the latest version of its Unified Communications platform, Kerauno, at ITEXPO in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida this week.
When it launched in October 2014, Kerauno created an immediate disruption in the Unified Communications space with its icon-driven dashboard, drag & drop functionality, and the idea that it shouldn’t require a computer programmer to manage a phone system.
“We wanted to create a platform that wasn’t just a next gen PBX,” said John Harden, Lead Software Engineer on the project. “No one should have to put in a support ticket to get a simple call flow created or have someone’s name changed.”
Over the course of the first year, AxiaTP listened to its customers and used that information to enhance the platform to include the following features.
- Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device Mobility allows users to access Kerauno from a cell phone, tablet, desktop, laptop, or any device with Internet connectivity.
- Softphone Support creates a hardware agnostic environment enabling phone calls from any web-connected device.
- REST-driven API allows integration with almost any 3rd-party software, including a customer’s proprietary business software.
- Active Directory Support provides single sign-on capability and automated phone extension implementation.
- Desktop Client for both Macintosh and PC users provides quick and easy access to the platform without launching a browser.
- On-Screen Software Docking enables you to view and access 3rd-party, browser-based software in the Kerauno dashboard.
- DID Fax enables the user to send and receive faxes through the same phone number that is used for calls.
- Increased Call Reporting provides industry-leading detail from trunk analytics to queues and agent reporting for any business.
- Expanded Device Compatibility enables Kerauno to work with more makes and models of phones, alleviating the need for companies to buy new hardware.
“Our software development team has done a fantastic job of responding to the needs of our customers,” said Josh Ross, Owner and Managing Partner of AxiaTP. “Their ability to create solutions for business workflow challenges not only satisfies a specific client need, it also makes for a better overall product.”
Over the course of the coming year, Axia Technology Partners will be migrating existing customers from its older PBX platform, Axia Advantage, to Kerauno. Both existing, and new customers like Citizens Bank, will benefit from the increased performance and advanced features of Kerauno.
“Anyone can read about the features in a VoIP system, but moving from an old analog phone system to Kerauno has been a definite eye opener,” said Cory Palmer, SVP Technology at Citizens Bank. “The list of features packed into Kerauno is astounding, and I know my users haven’t even scratched the surface yet.”
For more information about Kerauno, or to register for an online demo go to the website at http://www.KeraunoUC.com.
About Axia Technology Partners
Indianapolis-based Axia Technology Partners is a leading national provider of converged IP solutions with broad, and industry-leading service offerings including nation-wide VoIP Phone Services, Unified Communications, Business Internet Access, and Managed Network Services. AxiaTP’s clients include municipal governments, banks and credit unions, hospitals, schools and universities, law firms, manufacturers, and a host of SMBs across the country. For more information about Axia Technology Partners, please visit http://www.axiatp.com.