(PRWEB UK) 26 January 2016
Developed in-house by Renishaw, this feature-packed software suite is available free of charge with all new Boretrak purchases and is also compatible with previous generations of Boretrak hardware.
Renishaw's Cabled Boretrak and Rodded Boretrak borehole deviation measurement probes are designed to support a variety of drilling operations by providing vital borehole deviation analysis required to make fast and informed decisions. By using Boretrak to survey drill holes, any deviation from the intended path can be measured, monitored and addressed in order to achieve safer and more efficiently planned drilling and blasting.
Boretrak Viewer software enables the use of Boretrak straight out of the box with no need to purchase third-party software. Downloading borehole data is now simpler and more intuitive with fewer steps required to access the required information. This smart software offers the unrivalled control and flexibility required to complete complex tasks with ease.
The software’s main features include:
- Single-click report generation on all holes within a project
- Intuitive data download from all Boretrak units (automatically recognises probe and data type)
- Full project directory structure accessible within the software
- Raw data automatically saved in the project can be reprocessed as required
- Export data as DXF, custom ASCII or PHD (for import into blast design packages)
- Compatible with previous generations of Cabled and Rodded Boretrak
- Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 compatible
“Our objective is to provide a complete customer solution, and because the new Boretrak Viewer software is available out of the box, I think we’ve achieved that,” said Martin Carr, Head of Global Sales at Renishaw’s Spatial Measurement Division. “Complementing Renishaw’s market-leading Boretrak, this free-of-charge software adds value for our customers because they don’t need to invest in additional third-party software packages when they purchase our hardware.”
For further information or to find out how Renishaw’s new Boretrak Viewer software package can help to improve your quarrying, mining or geotechnical operation visit http://www.renishaw.com/boretrakviewer