New “Europe’s Finest” collection combines the best of river cruising and premium escorted journeys
Delray Beach, Fla. (PRWEB) January 28, 2016
Two of The Travel Corporation’s sister brands, Insight Vacations® and Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection, have partnered to create an all-new collection pairing Insight’s award-winning escorted journeys with Uniworld’s all-inclusive boutique river cruises. Aptly titled “Europe’s Finest,” this brochure features 10 extraordinary itineraries throughout Europe. Departures begin March 2016 and guests booking by Feb. 25 will enjoy a celebratory 7.5% inaugural savings.
“Insight and Uniworld have collaborated on several itineraries before, and they were so successful that we recognized more were needed in the marketplace,” said Phil Cappelli, president of Insight Vacations. “Expanding our partnership to include multiple itineraries with multiple departures is a win-win for our travel agents and consumers.”
Guests on these journeys visit some of the world’s most coveted destinations while enjoying the distinct hallmarks each brand is celebrated for.
“We’ve ensured that these journeys highlight the best of both companies,” said Guy Young, president of Uniworld. “Guests can expect Uniworld’s luxurious suites and staterooms and our fantastic all-inclusive offerings – including personalized shore excursions, unlimited premium wine and spirits and all gratuities onboard and onshore – as well as Insight’s authentic Signature Experiences, hand-picked scenic and central hotels, business-class legroom and personalized service from attentive Tour Directors.”
The “Europe’s Finest” collection includes:
- Portugal and the Duoro, 18 days
- Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg and the Rhine, 16 days
- Switzerland and the Rhine, 16 days
- Bohemia and the Danube, 17 days
- Eastern Europe and the Danube, 23 days
- Gems of Italy and the River Po, 16 days
- La Serenissima, 22 days
- Elegance of Egypt, 8 days
- Elegance of the Pharaohs, 11 days
- Elegance of the Nile, 13 days
For more information, please visit us at
insightvacations.com and uniworld.com.
To book, call Insight 1-888-680-1241, Uniworld 1-800-257-2407,
or contact your favorite travel agent.
Join the conversation on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
using the hashtags #InsightMoments and #ExploreUniworld.
About Insight Vacations
For more than 38 years, Insight Vacations® has been designing the world’s finest escorted travel itineraries. As the experts in Europe, Insight offers over 100 journeys across the continent, covering more of Europe than any other operator. Insight Vacations also offers the same legendary high standards and carefully curated itineraries in North America, South America, India, Bhutan, Nepal, Morocco, Egypt and Israel.
Luxury Gold by Insight Vacations is an exclusive collection of unique journeys that elevate travel beyond the ordinary at every moment. Guests traveling with Luxury Gold stay at the finest hotels, dine on the epicurean regional cuisine at featured Michelin-starred restaurants and enjoy an unmatched collection of once-in-a-lifetime experiences and sightseeing.
All Insight itineraries are expertly designed for smaller groups with a maximum of just 40 guests. Each tour includes the services of an experienced Tour Director who acts as “traveling concierge,” and Signature Experiences that provide a unique and revealing look into the history and culture of each destination. The authentic flavors of each country are celebrated through included Signature Dining experiences, Insight hotels are handpicked for their high quality and desirable central or scenic locations and the Insight motorcoach is specially customized to provide Business Class legroom. With the perfect balance of guided and independent exploration Insight has reimagined vacations to truly escape from the ordinary.
About Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection—the world's only authentic boutique cruise line™—features luxurious ships with an average capacity of 130 guests, exclusive excursions, gourmet cuisine, and the highest staff-to-guest ratio in the river cruise industry. Based in Los Angeles, California, Uniworld offers truly all-inclusive itineraries in Europe, as well as voyages in Russia, China, Vietnam and Cambodia, India, and Egypt—a total of 22 rivers in 26 countries worldwide. Uniworld is a member of CLIA and is highly regarded by discerning travelers, media, and cruise industry experts:
- Listed among the "World's Best River Cruises" by Travel + Leisure, and recognized for "World’s Best Service" in the River Cruise category
- Seven ships listed among Travel + Leisure’s "Top 20 River Ships," with River Countess rated highest of all cruise ships (river & ocean)
- Included on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List for seven years (2008 – 2014)
- Top 3 ranking on Condé Nast Traveler's "Top Ten Cruise Lines" (river & ocean)
- Top 4 ranking on Condé Nast Traveler's Readers’ Choice Awards for "Top Cruise Lines" (2014)
- Named "Best Luxury River Cruise Line" by Cruise International (2012 – 2015)
- Named “Best New River Cruise Ship” for the S.S. Maria Theresa by Cruise International (2015)
- Named "Best Culinary Cruise Line" by readers of SAVEUR (2014 – 2015)
- Named “River Cruise Line of the Year” and “Best River Cruise Line” by readers of Food & Travel (2015)
- Awarded “Best Overall River Line,” “Best New River Ship” for the S.S. Maria Theresa and “Best Shore Excursions” (river) by the editors at Cruise Critic (2015)
For up-to-date, high resolution images,
please visit Uniworld's Image Library at
About The TreadRight Foundation
Created as a joint initiative between The Travel Corporation’s family of brands, The TreadRight Foundation is a not-for-profit that works to help ensure the environment and communities we visit remain vibrant and preserved for generations to come. To date, TreadRight has supported more than 35 sustainable tourism projects worldwide. The foundation’s guiding principle is to encourage sustainable tourism development through conservation, leadership and support for communities.
TreadRight’s past project partners include WWF, Conservation International and The National Trust in the UK. Current initiatives include sponsoring the National Geographic Society’s inaugural “World Legacy Awards,” helping to combat wildlife crime with WildAid, and empowering individuals with the Alliance for Artisan Enterprise.
To learn more about our past and current work at TreadRight, please visit us at TreadRight.org.