NEW YORK (PRWEB) February 05, 2016
Capital Novus is proud to make a special announcement at LegalTech New York 2016. Capital Novus, a leading provider of innovative cutting-edge technologies for e-Discovery and information governance, is for the first time in its 14-year history licensing its state-of-the-art solutions to law firms, corporations, and service providers.
The solutions can either be sourced together in eZSuite™, a complete full-spectrum solution for e-Discovery, or deployed separately as individual modules:
- eZProcess™ - the data capture module
- eZAnalytics™ - the analytics module
- eZVUE® - the knowledge management/ECA module
- eZReview® - the workflow/review module
Capital Novus’ scalable licensing program provides for various levels of licensing and limits the fully variable per-user fees charged by other service providers:
- Entry Level (up to 10 users)
- Premium (20+ users)
- Professional (50+ users)
- Enterprise (100+ users)
Additional users can always be added to a license, providing a custom fit to meet any client's enterprise needs. Capital Novus also offers:
- eZManage® - Capital Novus' own project and matter management software
- Edge GRCanalytics™ - the cutting-edge information governance and monitoring solution
- Cryptacomm™ - a collaborative platform that brings greater efficiency to corporate closings
For more information, visit http://www.capitalnovus.com/clients/capital-novus-partnership and join us for a 1-on-1 meeting and demo presentation at LegalTech 2016 in New York City, February 2-4, 2016, Booth 2012.
Note to Editors, Reporters and Bloggers: To schedule an interview with Capital Novus CEO Dharmesh Shingala, please contact Israel Guzman (iguzman(at)capitalnovus(dot)com) by e-mail or phone (202) 820-1614. For more information about Capital Novus, please visit http://www.capitalnovus.com.