The 5th annual “Show Us Your Love” contest is back in February 2016. Outskirts Press is receiving short videos from authors showing their love for their book (and for Outskirts Press). The winner will receive a brand-new laptop.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) February 11, 2016
Outskirts Press, a full-service self-publishing and book marketing company, today announced their 5th annual “Show Us Your Love” contest, a social media event and video contest where authors create a short video about their love for their book (and for Outskirts Press!). The winner will receive a brand-new 15.6-inch HP touch-screen laptop with Windows 10.*
Here's how it works:
- Authors can use a video camera, smartphone, or iPad and record their own artistic 1- to 3-minute video creatively demonstrating their deep and abiding love for their book—and their love for Outskirts Press.
- Video files must be emailed to love(at)outskirtspress.com by midnight on Friday, February 19, 2016.
- Outskirts Press will share these videos on their Facebook Page, YouTube Channel, and Twitter Feed, increasing exposure for the authors and their books.
- The three finalists receiving the most "likes" on the Outskirts Facebook page from among all the posted entries will be selected for a public vote on their blog to determine the winner from February 22-26.
- The winner of the free HP laptop computer with Windows 10 will be announced on the Outskirts Press blog Monday, February 29, 2016.
Past winners’ videos include Patricia A. Hawkenson, Tommy Baker, Tiriq Callaway, and Jokima Hiller. Not only did these authors share their love for their books and for Outskirts Press AND win a great prize—they also got great publicity…for free!
For more information, visit: http://wp.me/pinnY-4ow
About Outskirts Press, Inc.: Outskirts Press offers full-service, custom self-publishing and book marketing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press, Inc. represents the future of book publishing, today.
# # #
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134