To help our customers reduce the time spent integrating threat management and monitoring solutions, APCON has expanded its quality operations to include application testing.
Wilsonville, OR (PRWEB) February 16, 2016
APCON, a provider of intelligent network monitoring solutions, will demonstrate the IntellaStore II’s integrated data capture, storage and security application capabilities at the RSA Conference, Feb. 29 – Mar. 4, 2016 in San Francisco, Ca.
“To help our customers reduce the time spent integrating threat management and monitoring solutions, APCON has expanded its quality operations to include application testing,” said Richard Rauch, president and CEO of APCON. “This testing provides users with proven tool options on IntellaStore II, whether that is for security, analysis and forensics, or network and application performance monitoring.”
IntellaStore II collects data streams from different points across the network and merges them into a continuous flow. It multicasts the flow to customer selected network monitoring and security tools and can store traffic-of-interest to scalable storage for real-time or post-incident analysis. IntellaStore II supports a wide range of applications in addition to the following APCON lab verified applications:
- Security: AlienVault USM, Stamus Networks SELKS, Security Onion, Aanval™, Kali Linux,
- Analytics: CyberFlow Analytics FlowScape™, ThousandEyes,
- Forensics: Viavi Observer GigaStor, Wireshark, Riverbed® SteelCentral™ Packet Analyzer and SteelCentral™ NetShark,
- Performance: NetFort LANGuardian, Riverbed® SteelCentral™ NetProfiler and SteelCentral™ NetExpress, VoIPMonitor, ntop ntopng.
For more information on APCON’s verified applications, click here.
Other APCON Products on Display at RSA Conference 2016:
- IntellaFlex Bypass Switch: enables enterprise networks to remain functional and accessible even if a security device fails. APCON will demonstrate its security tool bypass and load balancing capabilities, and real-time alerts on APCON’s Mobile App.
- TitanXR: the industry’s easiest to use single, centralized point of management for network monitoring in a multi-switch environment. TitanXR allows users to share expensive security devices throughout their networks.
- APCON Mobile App: provides real‐time status of the APCON monitoring network, reducing time-to-resolution by providing technical staff with a complete global view of the network at all times.
A media representative wishing to schedule an APCON product demonstration can contact the APCON public relations team at 469-291-6902.
For more than 20 years, APCON has consistently delivered smart, stable and scalable technology solutions to service providers and businesses seeking total data center visibility and security. Its customers are service providers and businesses ranging from midsize companies to Fortune 1000 enterprises in more than 40 countries. APCON assures superior network monitoring while supporting traffic analysis and streamlining network management and security. For more information, visit us at http://www.apcon.com or follow us on Twitter @apcon.