“Dark Web ID can help users become aware of cyber threats to their organization before a data breach occurs,” said Kevin Lancaster, ID Agent chief executive officer.
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) February 16, 2016
Winvale announced today the release of its second version of its Dark Web ID monitoring platform. The platform offers enhanced design and several new feature sets to better provide organizations with the Dark Web threat intelligence they need to proactively monitor their compromised IP addresses, user accounts and supply chain. Additionally, Winvale will now move to a rolling release cycle, delivering scheduled enhancements that allow customers faster access to new features.
Version 2.0 features a number of significant updates to the platform architecture, which provide the foundation for a user interface (UI) that improves enterprise threat visibility with enhanced workflow, reporting and threat visibility:
- Enhanced Web Security: Including a secure HTTPS connection and required login with two factor authentication (2FA). Dark Web ID also adheres to the NIST SP 800-171 guidelines for protecting controlled unclassified information in non-federal information systems and organizations.
- Mobile Optimization: Touchscreen-enabled controls allow Dark Web ID customers to easily use the web platform on a mobile device - anytime, anywhere. The interface has been modified for more accurate touch points, making it easier to use on tablets, cell phones and other mobile devices.
- Password Match: Ability to set password criteria to fit the organization’s password policies, enabling the user to filter and identify actionable threat intelligence.
- Search Capabilities: Enhanced functions that allow the user to filter, bookmark and address specific incidents that are of higher risk to the organization.
- Reporting: Downloadable graphs and data reports for an organization’s stolen IP addresses and user email accounts, available in PDF or Excel file formats.
- Incident Workflow: Workflow functionality to help manage incident remediation and collaborate with other users within the organization. The incident audit trail supports the general concepts specified in COBIT 5 for Risk, ISO 31000:2009, ISO/IEC 27005:2011 and COSO Enterprise Risk Management.
- Supply Chain: Enhanced Supply Chain functionality that allows the user to see cyber threats within their supply chain and manage those organizations by their defined role and risk to the organization.
“We are dedicated to providing dark web threat intelligence that helps our clients better protect their organization, employees, and the customers they serve. Version 2.0 has significant UI updates and provides a comprehensive threat intelligence platform that can be used by not only IT security professionals but any member of an organization with an interest in protecting data, reputation, and their employee base,” said Kevin Lancaster, ID Agent chief executive officer.
“Dark Web ID can help users become aware of cyber threats to their organization before a data breach occurs.”
Product Overview and Pricing
Dark Web ID was designed to help both public and private sector organizations detect and manage potential cyber threats. Our technology is deployed worldwide and scours botnets, criminal chat rooms, blogs, websites and bulletin boards, peer-to-peer networks, forums, private networks and other black market sites 24/7, 365 days a year, to identify illegal trading and selling of personally identifiable information and intellectual property online. Dark Web ID sources data via multiple geographies that national IP addresses cannot access. To that end, we monitor more than 550 distinct Internet Relay Chat (IRC) channels, 650,000 private websites, 700 Twitter feeds and execute 11,000 refined queries on a daily basis. The Dark Web ID database is among the largest in the world, having identified more than 520 million compromised records to date.
Dark Web ID 2.0 is now available for immediate implementation. To request more information and pricing, contact sales at sales@DarkWebID.com or call (844) ID-AGENT.
About Dark Web ID
Dark Web ID is a solution offered by ID Agent, a division of The Winvale Group, headquartered in Washington, D.C. ID Agent’s mission is to help clients “better protect your organization, your employees and the customers you serve.” For more than a decade, Winvale has been supporting both government agencies and the contractors that serve them with comprehensive compliance, security solutions and services. Winvale’s ID Agent & Dark Web ID solutions are used by global leaders in the finance, legal and security industries as well as the public sector to monitor corporate and individual identities.