Our Drive Conference provides attendees the knowledge and strategies necessary for credit unions to build and manage effective, successful lending programs.
Ontario, CA (PRWEB) February 18, 2016
Leading experts and innovators from the worlds of finance and marketing are taking center stage during CU Direct’s upcoming Drive ’16 Lending and Marketing Conference.
Taking place May 18-19, 2016 in San Diego, at the Marriott Marquis Hotel, the industry’s only lending and marketing conference will offer attendees comprehensive insight on the latest strategies to build stronger, more profitable lending portfolios and to reach more members.
CU Direct is excited to welcome a dynamic speaker line-up that includes:
- Andrew Davis, emcee– recognized by CMWorld as one of today’s top Three Most Influential Marketers, best-selling author and CEO of Monumental Shift
- Larry Burns – former General Motors’ Vice President of Research and Development
- Jon Wolske – Cultural Evangelist and Customer Experience Guru, Zappos
- Mark Scarpelli – Vice Chairman, NADA
- Matt Davis – CEO of GameFi and Financial Services Gamification Pioneer
- Charlie Wise -- Vice President, Business Development, TransUnion
- Daryl Jones -- Senior Consultant, Cornerstone Advisors
- Tom Webb -- Chief Economist, Cox Automotive
- Matt Davis – Director of Innovation, Filene
The conference will address key industry topics such as: trends in innovative financial services, CFPB, integrated branding, digital marketing strategies, member engagement, and state of the automotive market.
“Our goal is to deliver the industry’s most comprehensive educational and thought leadership forum, providing real-world lending and marketing solutions for today’s marketplace,” noted Tony Boutelle, CU Direct’s president and CEO. “Our Drive Conference provides attendees the knowledge and strategies necessary for credit unions to build and manage effective, successful lending programs.”
In its eighteenth year, Drive ’16 is expected to welcome more than 500 credit union lending and marketing attendees.
Credit unions interested in attending CU Direct’s Drive ’16 Conference can visit the event’s website or contact the company’s events department at events(at)cudirect.com.