Fort Lauderdale, Florida (PRWEB) February 22, 2016
Should My Provider Organization Create a Health Plan?
Mr. Brooks will present an analytic perspective on the transformation of managed care and how to anticipate the risk profile of future enrollees, including:
- Utilizing your existing Provider Data;
- Leveraging Predictive Models to quantify Clinical Risk Drivers; and
- Assessing Market Dynamics and your Competition.
Pulse8 Risk Adjustment and Big Data experts will be onsite to offer health plan and provider attendees:
- Interactive demonstrations of its revolutionary Risk Adjustment analytics;
- Insight into how big data and advanced analytics can be used to find more opportunities, intervene more precisely, and obtain superior financial results; and
- Real-time visibility into individual member and provider activities that allow health plans and providers to drill down and move quickly in order to deploy the most cost-effective and appropriate interventions.
Pulse8 is the only Healthcare Analytics and Technology Company delivering complete visibility into the efficacy of your Risk Adjustment and Quality Management programs. We enable health plans and at-risk providers to achieve the greatest financial impact in the ACA Commercial, Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid markets. By combining advanced analytic methodologies with extensive health plan experience, Pulse8 has developed a suite of uniquely pragmatic solutions that are revolutionizing risk adjustment and quality. Pulse8’s flexible business intelligence tools offer real-time visibility into member and provider activities so our clients can apply the most cost-effective and appropriate interventions for closing gaps in documentation, coding, and quality. For more company information, please contact Scott Filiault at (732) 570-9095, visit us at http://www.Pulse8.com, or follow us on Twitter @Pulse8News.
About Healthcare Education Associates
Healthcare Education Associates is a division of Financial Research Associates, LLC. HEA is a resource for the healthcare and pharmaceutical communities to improve their businesses by providing access to timely and focused business information and networking opportunities in topical areas.
RISE is the first national association totally dedicated to enabling healthcare professionals working in organizations and aspiring to meet the challenges of the emerging landscape of accountable care and health care reform. We strive to serve our members on four fronts: Education, Industry Intelligence, Networking and Career Development.