Houston, TX (PRWEB) February 25, 2016
Riversand Technologies, a worldwide provider of multi-domain Master Data Management(MDM), Product Information Management (PIM) and data quality solutions, announced today that it’s now (MjR3 certified with 1WorldSync. This certification makes Riversand MDM Center equipped to prepare the community for the GDSN standards update well in advance of the May release.
“Information is now a first class citizen in the Digital age and the syndication of quality product information across our customer’s information supply chain is foundational” said Omer Farooque, VP of Products and Platforms Strategy, Riversand Technologies.
“Riversand’s MDMCenter certification with 1WorldSync, reflects our commitment to ensure crucial capabilities are made available to our customers for readiness and compliance to the GDSN deadline months in advance. Our goal is to make it seamless and predictable by providing an integrated end to end solution, combining premier PIM and multi domain MDM functionality. This provides the ability to communicate trusted product and trading partner content via the GDSN” said Shyam Potta, Product Management Riversand Technologies.
This update from GDSN represents the first major global update in 10 years and the migration is not backwards compatible. This means –trading partners that currently share trusted product information using global data pools may not be able to publish after May 2016.
Riversand’s Certified MjR3 solution offers the following benefits:
- Over 300 attribute additions and pending GDSN changes such as the new XML communication protocols and 250+ new validation rules
- Improved and consistent product data across the Product Information Supply ChainTM
- Improving customer engagement in the digital age and reducing errors in supply chain operations including: sourcing, procurement, orders, invoices, returns and slashing waste from the bottom line.
- Effective collaboration with your trading partners while streamlining the product introduction, maintenance and correlation process along with the media assets that describe the product (nutrition labeling, etc.).
- Retailers, Manufacturers and Distributors from the CPG and Healthcare Industries can get ahead of regulatory needs, (EU 1169 / 2011, FDA’s UDI) which require accurate and consistent product information
- Riversand is a 1WorldSync certified solution partner and a global partner of GS1. For more information, learn more at http://www.riversand.com/1worldsync
1WorldSync is the leading multi-enterprise product information network, helping more than 17,000 global brands and their trading partners in 60 countries – share authentic, trusted content in the hands of their customers and consumers, empowering them to make the right choices, purchases or health and lifestyle decisions.
Through its solutions, technology platform and expert services, 1WorldSync provides solutions that meet the diverse needs of its customers. For more information, please visit http://www.1worldsync.com.
About Riversand Technologies
Riversand Technologies, Inc. is a worldwide provider of Multi domain Master Data Management (MDM), Product Information Management (PIM), and data quality solutions. Customers include VF Corporation, JTV, PC Connection, Schneider Electric, ESAB, Teva Pharmaceuticals, ConocoPhillips and ExxonMobil. Riversand's PIM and MDM solutions allow clients to manage accurate, timely and up-to-date information through their supply chains, providing accelerated time-to-market, vendor data on-boarding, product assortment growth and an enhanced cross-channel customer experience. For more information, visit Riversand.com and follow @RiversandMDM on Twitter.