Sarasota, Florida (PRWEB) February 29, 2016
CRMXchange presents “Shaping the Journey of the Connected Customer Virtual Conference”. This online event takes place March 21-24 and spotlights proven best practices for creating customer loyalty and retention strategies.
The live events are structured to benefit contact center leaders at all levels - supervisors, managers, director and C-level executives - helping you build advocacy and improved results by:
1. Learning how to reduce Customer Effort
2. Creating a Customer Journey Map
3. Exploring the deployment of improved customer support tools including chat, IVR and Analytics
4. Learning how to make your customers love you
The keynote presentation MOTIVE - The Forces that Drive Human Behavior, will be delivered by Dan Gregory, a behavioral researcher and strategist, as well as author, educator, international speaker and social commentator.
Additional conference sessions:
- One Page Journey Mapping for Contact Centers
- Customer Engagement Optimization – Better Outcomes with Less Effort
- The IVR- Silent but Deadly
- Text- The New Talk
- The Future of Customer Service Roundtable
- How to Create Customer Love Stories
- Every Step of the Way – Using Your Data to Improve Customer Experience
- Best Practices in 60 Minutes Roundtable
There is no cost to attend this conference. For more information please visit http://www.ecrmevents.com. For more information about this or other virtual conferences presented by CRMXchange, contact info(at)crmxchange.com or call 941-702-8389.
Founded in 1995, CRMXchange has long been recognized as a premiere destination on the Internet for the exchange of information and ideas on customer relationship management, sales, contact center, and telemarketing issues. Today, the site offers a wide variety of resources for CRM professionals. CRMXchange has developed unique insights into the kinds of business intelligence and professional development programs required for successful contact center operations. And as a pioneer of the Internet, CRMXchange understands the profound role the web can play in the all-important arena of peer-to-peer communication. Known by our audience as the “event site”, CRMXchange has gained a reputation as an expert in the hosting and marketing of webcasts and other online events.