New York, NY (PRWEB) February 25, 2016
On March 15, min, the industry's trusted source on the consumer and b2b magazine business, will host the latest in its acclaimed minsider Breakfast series, “What Advertisers Want: From Mobile to Programmatic to Native”, at the Yale Club in New York City from 8:30 – 10:00 a.m. The event will provide a forum for advertisers to share coveted information on their digital and mobile strategies in regard to magazine media.
min presents this unique series as an open forum—a no-holds-barred discussion between industry experts, each of which is focused around a different, hot-button topic. Attendees learn what top media experts are succeeding at, struggling with and envisioning for the foreseeable future. In addition to serving as a candid, personal exchange about the direction of the media industry, the breakfasts provide an opportunity to network with industry peers and learn what’s working for them.
At the March 15th Q&A breakfast, timely topics will include:
- How do advertisers divide their spend between direct and programmatic?
- What data resonates with advertisers most?
- How should publishers price inventory to give advertisers the best bang for the buck?
- Which traditional and new distribution platforms (Instant Articles, Apple News, AMP and Snapchat Discover) are most exciting to advertisers?
- How can publishers mitigate advertiser fear when it comes to ad blocking, viewability and fraud?
- How critical is scale versus engagement and vice versa?
- Which video ad units benefit advertisers the most?
- Which native formats are yielding the best returns for advertisers?
- Melina Ex, Managing Director, East Coast, Fetch
- Rachel Pasqua, Connected Life & Mobility Practice Lead, MEC Global
- Marla Theodore, VP & Media Director, DigitasLBi
- Anne Toal, VP, Digital Strategy & Business Operations, People
To register for the event, visit: http://www.minonline.com/minsider_mar2016/.
For any questions regarding the minsider Breakfast, contact Rachel Feldman at rfeldman(at)accessintel(dot)com. To sponsor the minsider Breakfast, contact Tania Babiuk at tbabiuk(at)accessintel(dot)com.
The minsider Breakfast is presented by min, the industry's trusted source on the consumer and b2b magazine business. For more than 60 years, min has been serving the magazine and media community with unparalleled coverage of this ever-changing industry. For more information, visit minonline.com.