The new DiscoverOrg was designed to be the perfect foundation on which to build the sales intelligence of the future
Vancouver, Wash. (PRWEB) March 01, 2016
DiscoverOrg, a leader in hand-verified sales intelligence, officially launched its new product platform today after nearly four months of customer-led beta testing. The re-designed database includes verified contact information, detailed reporting structures, installed technologies and selling opportunities of the IT, Marketing, Finance, Technology and Engineering departments of organizations worldwide.
The complete overhaul of DiscoverOrg’s platform makes the possibilities - both in form and function - practically limitless. Faster, scalable and flexible, the new platform not only enables easy expansion of functionality in the future, but also facilitates unhindered daily product updates and data pushes. This investment serves to strengthen the company's commitment to ensure every profile is updated every 90 days and the product is functioning as optimally as possible.
“The new DiscoverOrg was designed to be the perfect foundation on which to build the sales intelligence of the future.” said DiscoverOrg CEO, Henry Schuck. “Part of the beauty of the new platform is that we’re giving the data it’s proper partner. The princess is no longer married to a gorilla.”
DiscoverOrg's Chief Technology Officer, Andrew Steckley, added, “We’ve redesigned our platform from the ground up, using highly scalable search technologies, like Elasticsearch, for faster results and greater flexibility in the way we manage and present our data to customers.”
Initial feedback from beta users has been overwhelmingly positive. One user stated that the new DiscoverOrg is “an awesome sales resource. I don’t think I could do without it at this point.”
One of the primary features customers cite as especially beneficial is the newly unified Search Grid. It enables multi-criteria searches across the entirety of the platform, displaying company, employee and trigger search results within the same screen.
Other features include:
- The new Technology, Engineering, Design and Development (TEDD) Dataset that profiles key contacts within technology and engineering teams worldwide.
- Frequently updated OppAlerts are now fully integrated into the main product, allowing for fast action on predictive purchase intent of targeted prospects.
- The ability to “follow” people and companies, alerting users of updates or when a contact that has left one company re-emerges at a different organization.
- Users may choose to suppress contacts that other reps are already serving and save notes on those that they are working.
- Upon login, the new dashboard includes customizable data widgets highlighting recently added or deleted contacts, companies and triggers, “followed” profiles and more.
- Simplified geotargeting enables users to search multiple regions in tandem and distinguish between the address of company Headquarters and location of the contact.
This launch also includes the massive increase in quantity and geographic range of contacts that were obtained during the iProfile acquisition last Summer. After being vetted by DiscoverOrg’s in-house research team, the database size more than doubled and now includes significant coverage in EMEA, APAC and Latin America.
New, user-influenced site improvements will continue to rapidly shape DiscoverOrg from here on out. To view the new platform, please register for one of the company’s weekly product demos.
DiscoverOrg is the leading sales and marketing intelligence tool used by the top technology vendors, staffing companies and consultants targeting IT, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Technology and Product Development departments of Fortune-ranked, MidMarket, and SMB companies in North America and Europe. Offered in the form of a constantly refreshed database, DiscoverOrg specializes in mapping out the org charts, including verified email addresses, direct-dial phone numbers, reporting structure, new projects & initiatives, and technology installed base. Each of the decision makers in the DiscoverOrg database are updated and refreshed by the company’s team of in-house researchers at least once every 90 days, enabling customers to reach the right person at the right company with the right message. For more information, please visit http://www.discoverorg.com.