Portage, Michigan (PRWEB) March 04, 2016
Over 400 electrical power systems and testing professionals and leading decision makers looking for new products and services will converge at the PowerTest 2016 Trade Show to tour the exhibits of more than 100 top-tier electrical power vendors specifically focused on electrical system safety and reliability. The Trade Show, sponsored by NETA — InterNational Electrical Testing Association — also features a Spotlight Stage in the center of the exhibit floor where NETA’s Corporate Alliance Partners, leaders in the industry, will share best practices and insights. Presentation topics and times are listed here:
- 12:30 PM - 12:45 PM OMICRON — A Guided Workflow Approach to Transformer Diagnostic Testing
- 12:55 PM - 1:10 PM AVO Training Institute — How Important is Electrical Equipment Maintenance?
- 1:20 PM - 1:35 PM Electro Rent — Test Equipment Acquisition Methods, Including a Financial Perspective
- 1:45 PM - 2:00 PM ComRent International — High Definition Commissioning: Part 2
- 2:10 PM - 2:25 PM Doble — Improving Electrical System Assessment with In-Service Surveying Solutions
- 2:35 PM - 2:50 PM Utility Relay Company — Advancing Low-Voltage Circuit Breaker Retrofit Protection Technology
- 3:00 PM - 3:15 PM Weidmann — Moisture in Insulation and Transformer Dryout
- 3:25 PM - 3:40 PM Protec Equipment Resources — Battery Testing Methodologies
- 3:50 PM - 4:05 PM Megger — TRAX Transformer and Substation Test System
- 4:15 PM - 4:30 PM Intellirent — The Latest and Greatest in Electrical Testing
- 4:40 PM - 4:55 PM SMC International — The Latest and Greatest in Electrical Testing
- 5:05 PM - 5:20 PM BCS Switchgear — News on Molded Case and Insulted Case Switchgear
- 5:30 PM - 5:45 PM Circuit Breaker Sales — Changes in the Construction & Durability of Circuit Breakers, From Sticks & Stones to Carbon Fiber
New this year is the Trade Show’s expanded hours on Tuesday, March 15, 2016, from 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Attendance is free and includes a complimentary lunch and refreshments. Drop in or contact the NETA office for a Trade Show Pass.
NETA’s PowerTest attendees include contractors, engineers, field service technicians, electrical inspectors, and consultants from manufacturing plants, testing companies, industrial plants, petrochemical plants, utilities, wind energy companies, and government agencies.
For a complete PowerTest 2016 Conference and Trade Show agenda and registration information, visit http://www.powertest.org.
NETA is an ANSI Accredited Standards Developing Organization that creates and maintains standards for electrical maintenance and acceptance testing for electrical power equipment and systems, as well as a standard that addresses the certification of electrical testing technicians. NETA is an association of leading electrical testing companies comprised of visionaries committed to advancing the industry standards for power system installation and maintenance to ensure the highest level of reliability and safety.