“We are truly honored to be recognized by CEL and our residents for the ninth year in a row,” stated Randall Lewis, Principal and Executive Vice President of Lewis Apartment Communities.
UPLAND, Calif. (PRWEB) March 14, 2016
Lewis Apartment Communities announced today that for the ninth consecutive year the company has been awarded the National Multifamily Customer Service Award for Excellence – Category III. The distinction is bestowed annually by the nationally recognized consulting and benchmarking firm CEL & Associates, Inc., which recognizes companies whose customer satisfaction levels are the best in the industry in the United States.
“We are truly honored to be recognized by CEL and our residents for the ninth year in a row,” stated Randall Lewis, Principal and Executive Vice President of Lewis Apartment Communities. “Our goal of hiring employees with a strong customer service orientation has resulted in a resident friendly atmosphere where exceptional service is the norm. This goal also ensures the maintenance of high standards of quality and redefines the apartment lifestyle for our guests. Our associates excel at recognizing our resident’s needs in order to provide specialized services that fit their lifestyles. This award is a tribute to the hard work and dedication of the Lewis Apartment Communities associates”.
Los Angeles-based CEL & Associates ranks companies in five classifications including Category I for companies with more than 75 properties; Category II for companies with 41 to 75 properties; Category III for companies with 31 to 40 properties; Category IV for companies with 21 to 30 properties; and Category V for companies with less than 21 properties. Additionally, individual properties are eligible for “A List” certificates. Lewis Apartment Communities was rated as the top company in Category III. Additionally, 23 of Lewis’s apartment communities received the individual “A List” distinction and 2 communities received the “A List Platinum” for outstanding customer service in 2015.
Lewis Apartment Communities individual “A List” properties include (in alphabetical order):
- Antelope Ridge, Antelope, CA
- Carmel Apartments, Rancho Cucamonga CA
- Carmel at Woodcreek West, Roseville, CA
- Crystal Cove, Las Vegas, NV
- Del Mar, Rancho Cucamonga CA
- Evergreen, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Evergreen Park, Sacramento, CA
- Green Valley, Chino Hills, CA
- Green Valley Crest, Chino Hills CA
- Homecoming at Creekside, Sacramento CA
- Homecoming at Eastvale, Eastvale CA
- Homecoming at Terra Vista, Rancho Cucamonga CA
- Homecoming at the Preserve, Chino, CA
- Montecito, Rancho Cucamonga CA
- North Upland Terrace, Upland CA
- Sahara West, Las Vegas, NV
- Santa Barbara, Rancho Cucamonga CA
- Sunscape West, Alta Loma CA
- The Enclave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- The Sycamores, Vacaville CA
- Villa Capri, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Village Green, Covina CA
- Woodbridge, Sacramento, CA
Lewis Apartment Communities individual “A List Platinum” properties include:
- Gramercy Park Duplexes, Sacramento, CA
- Sycamore Park, Ontario, CA
“Your commitment to the highest level of quality and service to residents has resulted in your Best In The Industry ranking for 2015. This is indeed an honor your entire organization has earned through hard work and a dedication to service excellence.” said Christopher E. Lee, president and CEO of CEL & Associates.
The “A List” is determined based upon the survey results of hundreds of thousands of residents nationwide. The primary goals of the awards program are to recognize firms that provide superior service to its customers, build industry awareness that quality and service can impact a company’s bottom line and to set national benchmarks so others can measure success.