Wayne, PA (PRWEB) March 22, 2016
SkillSurvey, the provider of cloud-based reference checking and credentialing solutions that deliver faster, more reliable insights, announced the launch of Credential OnDemand, its next generation approach to streamline digital credentialing to help skilled medical practitioners more quickly impact patient care.
Designed to automate paper-dependent processes or supplement existing systems, SkillSurvey Credential OnDemand™ replaces Credential 360® with an enhanced modular solution that provides an easy experience for everyone involved. Prospective providers can enjoy a new anywhere, anytime online application. Peers can complete and return references from any device — compressing costly weeks to mere days. Flexible response options for privileging requests and hospital affiliation verifications further speed the process.
“We’re bringing medical staff services teams greater dashboard visibility and faster, easier, online and mobile access to practitioners which ultimately helps healthcare organizations staff their departments faster and provide better patient care,” said Ray Bixler, President and CEO of SkillSurvey. “Our new Credential OnDemand will enhance confidence in credentialing while growing revenues and saving time and money for our customers.”
“We rely on honest and accurate responses from peer references and other third parties to validate the skills and background of the physicians we’re hiring and now, we can reduce that turnaround time to just a few days from what usually takes weeks or months,” said Jacqueline Lam, CPCS CPMSM, Director, Medical Staff Services, Winthrop University Hospital. “More important, we can also significantly improve applicant satisfaction with a fast and easy online experience.”
SkillSurvey Credential OnDemand™ will be available as separate modules:
- SkillSurvey Credential OnDemand Application - Prospective providers enjoy a simple and smooth experience with an anywhere, anytime online application that triggers credentialing actions, in real time. The process starts even before the application is completed and automated red and yellow flags can help teams identify potential areas of concern more quickly.
- SkillSurvey Credential OnDemand Peer Referencing - The credentialing process often grinds to a halt with the traditional peer reference process. Credential OnDemand is online and automated, so responders can provide immediate input from any device. Peers complete and return references typically in less than five days – versus traditional methods that can take weeks or longer.
- SkillSurvey Credential OnDemand Affiliation Verification - Hospitals can enhance the rigor of their process with system-enforced criteria for verification of hospital affiliations, ensuring compliance. A direct connection to the American Hospital Directory list of hospitals reduces data entry. Flexible response options for hospital affiliation verifications — online, in the mail, or over via fax — speed the process.
- SkillSurvey Credential OnDemand Online Privileging - Credential OnDemand eliminates long and costly delays and automates every step. Applicants indicate specialties online. Medical staff services professionals associate an online version of their delineation of privileges (DOPs) with each request. The process takes days, not weeks.
The fully-customizable, web-based solution cuts down the time it takes the applicant to complete initial applications and re-applications – and healthcare organizations can choose to implement standard forms or their own unique forms or processes for response. Flags and triggers can be set so teams can monitor progress and keep processes moving.
SkillSurvey is the leader in online reference checking and credentialing, providing immediately useful insights to help employers make better hiring decisions. SkillSurvey speeds hiring for commercial, higher education, healthcare, and staffing and recruiting organizations. Its cloud-based referencing and credentialing solutions answer vital questions that help organizations hire the right people for every role.
SkillSurvey Credential OnDemandTM provides healthcare organizations with streamlined digital credentialing that simplifies and enhances the credentialing experience for all participants. SkillSurvey makes the referencing and credentialing process more efficient and effective — helping employers save time and money, grow revenues, and bring employees onboard faster. SkillSurvey also offers Pre-Hire 360® which provides insight into future job performance and is proven to predict involuntary turnover. An unmatched library of scientifically-designed surveys produces job-specific data employers can trust.
SkillSurvey®, and Pre-Hire 360® and SkillSurvey Credential OnDemandTM are registered trademarks of SkillSurvey Inc. or its affiliates and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.
SkillSurvey’s Pre-Hire 360® is a patented solution. For more information, see ww.skillsurvey.com/patents.
© 2016 SkillSurvey Inc. and its affiliates.
Joseph Germani / Stephanie Sabath
Sloane & Company
(212) 446-1899 / (212) 446-1873
jgermani(at)sloanepr(dot)com / ssabath(at)sloanepr(dot)com