"These dealers are among the best in their respective markets, and we are pleased to welcome them to the TICO family."
RIDGELAND, SOUTH CAROLINA (PRWEB) March 23, 2016
TICO Manufacturing, the world’s fastest growing terminal tractor manufacturer, announced an expansion of its ever-growing dealer network with the addition of five new dealer groups and 32 new authorized locations.
These locations, which will sell and service the company’s industry-leading Pro-Spotter terminal tractor, join other TICO locations in what is the industry’s fastest expanding dealer network in North America.
"These dealers are among the best in their respective markets, and we are pleased to welcome them to the TICO family. They bring decades of industry experience and will provide additional customer support to the markets they serve," said Doug Queen, TICO Dealer Sales Manager. “Our customers have already started working with these new team members, and we’re aggressively in dialogue with other potential dealers to further strengthen our dealer network.”
The new dealer groups and locations
- Gregory Poole Lift Systems of Raleigh, NC, with authorized TICO branch locations in Mebane, NC, Rocky Mount, NC, Greenville, NC, Wilmington, NC, Fayetteville, NC, Florence, SC, Charleston, SC, Roanoke, VA, Harrisonburg, VA, Richmond, VA, Chesapeake, VA and Winchester, VA
- Toyota Material Handling Northeast in Norristown, PA, with authorized TICO branch locations in Cinnaminson, NJ and Hanover, MD
- Turbo Truck Center in Gainesville, GA
- Utility Crane & Equipment of Tolleson, AZ, with authorized TICO branch locations in Kingman, AZ, Tucson, AZ, Albuquerque, NM and Cheyenne, WY
- Yancey Power Systems of Austell, GA, with authorized TICO branch locations in Augusta, GA, Brunswick, GA, Conley, GA, Griffin, GA, Macon, GA, Savannah, GA, Statesboro, GA, Washington, GA and Waycross, GA.
TICO (Terminal Investment Corporation) has been manufacturing its Pro-Spotter terminal tractor for retail availability since 2008. It currently has 105 authorized sales and service locations throughout North America.
TICO Manufacturing is the quality manufacturer of the Pro-Spotter On and Off-Highway terminal tractor, for use in distribution centers, rail terminals and ports, as well as the Pro-Shuttle terminal trailer. TICO terminal tractors are built “For The Real World” in Ridgeland, SC. For more information, please visit http://www.ticotractors.com.