CHICAGO (PRWEB) March 24, 2016
The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network has long been a leading supporter of Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (CMN) and Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago in particular. Recently the network honored those members who led its CMN fundraising efforts in 2015 when more than $158,000 was donated to CMN and Lurie Children’s.
At the RE/MAX Northern Illinois 39th Annual Awards Ceremony, held Feb. 19, five of its multi-office companies and 58 individual offices were honored for their 2015 charitable efforts. The awards they received featured artwork created by young patients at Lurie Children’s Hospital.
Each of the five multi-office companies RE/MAX honored that evening received a CMN Outstanding Citizen Award for its efforts. As a group, the contributions of these companies accounted for 53 percent of the total donated to CMN by RE/MAX Northern Illinois last year.
A special honor went to Cherie Smith Zurek, a broker with RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest in Lake Zurich, Ill., whose husband, Mark Zurek, died last September. In his memory, the Zurek family requested that donations be made to CMN. The donations received totaled $4,000, and Mark’s name will be placed on the Gifts of Love Wall at Lurie Children’s.
The 58 offices honored as Miracle Offices reached that status by meeting a minimum donation requirement to CMN for 2015. Miracle Offices account for 55 percent of the RE/MAX offices in the northern Illinois region, a new record for office participation.
The following are the RE/MAX multi-office companies honored as Outstanding Citizens for their generous donations to CMN, all of which benefited Lurie Children’s Hospital. They are listed in order based on the size of their donation, with the largest first:
1. RE/MAX Suburban, with offices in Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Glen Ellyn, Libertyville, Mt. Prospect, Schaumburg and Wheaton.
2. RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, with offices in Algonquin, Bartlett, Crystal Lake, Huntley, Lake Zurich and Palatine.
3. RE/MAX Showcase, with offices in Gurnee, Long Grove and Waukegan.
4. RE/MAX All Pro of Bloomingdale and Sugar Grove and RE/MAX Great American North of St. Charles.
5. RE/MAX 10, with offices in Chicago, New Lenox, Oak Lawn and Palos Park.
The 58 RE/MAX Northern Illinois Miracle Offices for 2015 are listed below, grouped by the county in which the office is located:
- RE/MAX 10, Chicago Lincoln Park;
- RE/MAX 10, Chicago Midway;
- RE/MAX 10, Oak Lawn;
- RE/MAX 10, Palos Park;
- RE/MAX 1st Service, Orland Park;
- RE/MAX All Stars, Niles;
- RE/MAX City, Chicago;
- RE/MAX Exclusive Properties, Chicago;
- RE/MAX in the Village, Realtors®, Oak Park;
- RE/MAX Market, Willow Springs;
- RE/MAX NorthCoast, Chicago;
- RE/MAX NOW, Lake Barrington;
- RE/MAX of Barrington, Barrington;
- RE/MAX Partners, Berwyn;
- RE/MAX Properties, Western Springs;
- RE/MAX Properties Northwest, Park Ridge;
- RE/MAX Suburban, Arlington Heights;
- RE/MAX Suburban, Mt. Prospect;
- RE/MAX Suburban, Roselle Road, Schaumburg;
- RE/MAX Suburban, Schaumburg Road, Schaumburg;
- RE/MAX Synergy, Flossmoor;
- RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Bartlett;
- RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Palatine.
- RE/MAX Achievers, Lombard;
- RE/MAX Action, Lisle;
- RE/MAX All Pro, Bloomingdale;
- RE/MAX Professionals Select, Naperville;
- RE/MAX Signature Homes, Hinsdale;
- RE/MAX Suburban, Glen Ellyn;
- RE/MAX Suburban, Wheaton.
- RE/MAX Top Properties, Morris.
- RE/MAX All Pro, Sugar Grove;
- RE/MAX Excels, Geneva;
- RE/MAX Great American North, St. Charles;
- RE/MAX Northern Illinois Regional Office, Elgin;
- RE/MAX Town and Country, Aurora.
- RE/MAX Advantage Realty, Antioch;
- RE/MAX Center, Grayslake;
- RE/MAX Plaza, Wauconda;
- RE/MAX Showcase, Gurnee;
- RE/MAX Showcase, Long Grove;
- RE/MAX Showcase, Waukegan;
- RE/MAX Suburban, Buffalo Grove;
- RE/MAX Suburban, Libertyville;
- RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Lake Zurich.
- RE/MAX Connections II, Marengo;
- RE/MAX Plaza, McHenry;
- RE/MAX Plaza, Richmond;
- RE/MAX Plaza, Woodstock;
- RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Algonquin;
- RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Crystal Lake;
- RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Huntley.
- RE/MAX of Rock Valley, Oregon;
- RE/MAX Professional Advantage, Byron.
Rock Island County
- RE/MAX Elite Homes, Moline.
- RE/MAX 10, New Lenox;
- RE/MAX Ultimate Professionals, Plainfield;
- RE/MAX Ultimate Professionals, Shorewood.
RE/MAX agents consistently rank among the most productive in the industry. In 2015, RE/MAX Northern Illinois agents averaged 18 transaction sides. RE/MAX has been the leader in the northern Illinois real estate market since 1989 and is continually growing. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network, with headquarters in Elgin, Ill., consists of more than 2,250 sales associates and 105 independently owned and operated RE/MAX offices that provide a full range of residential and commercial brokerage services. Its mobile real estate app, available for download at http://www.illinoisproperty.com, provides comprehensive information about residential and commercial property for sale in the region. The northern Illinois network is part of RE/MAX, a global real estate organization with 104,000+ sales associates in 90+ nations.
EDITOR’S NOTE: Photos of honorees are available upon request. RE/MAX® is a registered trademark. Please spell in all caps. Thank you. This release is posted at blog.illinoisproperty.com.