Greensboro, NC (PRWEB) March 23, 2016
Bluetick’s remote monitoring and control solutions are very applicable to the needs of health, safety, and environmental groups. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has turned its attention to the Upstream and Midstream Oil and Gas industry through the Energy Extraction National Enforcement Initiative (NEI). Due to the EPA’s focus, strict regulations make it important to have solutions in place to reduce the risk of environmental mishaps and to comply with local, state, and federal reporting requirements.
Bluetick provides air quality (Emissions, H2S/LEL gases, and VOCs) solutions for compressors, tank batteries, flares, pipelines, and gas plants to meet regulations such as:
- New Source Performance Standards - 40 CFR 60 Subpart OOOO
- National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants - 40 CFR 63 Subpart ZZZZ (RICE)
- Greenhouse Gas Regulations
- Title V or Synthetic Minor Air Permit Emission Inventories
Bluetick also has a Leak Detection and Repair (LDAR) solution for record keeping of vital information with the ability to electronically monitor and store data for LDAR reporting using Bluetick’s LDAR inspection data capture solution.
- Inspectors may easily enter data, upload pictures or sketches
- All historical data is readily available for easy retrieval by the HSE group and their internal and external customers through Bluetick’s RMC web portal
- System functionality includes editing capability, the ability to enter captions in a text box under field photos, and the ability to add latitude and longitude
- Data is secure and accessible 24/7
“With today’s oil prices, operators need to minimize risk and optimize business strategies streamlining their processes,” said Ken Sigmon, sales and marketing manager at Bluetick, Inc. “We can help O&G operators with all of their reporting and monitoring needs.”
Bluetick Inc. provides remote monitoring and control automation solutions to the midstream and upstream oil and gas marketplace. Bluetick’s Remote Monitoring and Control (RMC) system solutions helps operators optimize oil and gas production, enhance environmental compliance and safety, and increase workforce performance. Bluetick’s Land Management System (LMS) software automates the entire lifecycle of permit, lease, and ROW acquisition projects, including land records administration and complete GIS mapping interface. For more information please visit our website http://www.bluetickinc.com.