We kept ease of use and an intuitive design top of mind when working on Incident Manager 2.0 --- Nagios CTO Scott Wilkerson.
Saint Paul, Minn (PRWEB) March 30, 2016
Nagios Enterprises, LLC is pleased to announce our most recent release: Incident Manager 2.0. Incident Manager 2.0 is the upgraded edition of Nagios’ tool geared towards resolving network incidents, team collaboration, and a platform to track incident history. To download a free, 60-day trial of Nagios Incident Manager 2.0 and to view the changelog, visit our Nagios Incident Manager Download page.
“We kept ease of use and an intuitive design top of mind when working on Incident Manager 2.0,” said Nagios Chief Technology Officer Scott Wilkerson. “The addition of incident escalation between individuals and teams adds an element of accountability. The new WYSIWYG editor and file attachments provide additional clarity on incident tracking and collaboration until resolution.”
Incident Manager 2.0 was launched with our users in mind, and includes numerous updates, bug fixes, and changes, including:
- A new look and feel in the web UI
- The ability to escalate incidents based on time and teams
- The addition of international language support
- An added “WYSIWYG” editor for easy link and image placement in incident details, comments, and replies
- The ability to manage file uploads in the incident details page
- Additional support for CentOS and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Additional AD/LDAP authentication and user import
- Ability to download reports as images or PDFs
- Additional update checks for new version
- Additional database performance and enhancements
- New global settings surrounding time zones and external URLs
- And more improvements and upgrades!
A full list of changes included in this release can be viewed by clicking on the changelog link located on the Incident Manager Download page.
To download a free, 60-day trial of Incident Manager 2.0and to view the changelog, visit our Incident Manager Download page.
Nagios Enterprises delivers official products, services, and solutions for and around Nagios, the industry standard in enterprise-grade IT infrastructure monitoring. With millions of users worldwide, Nagios is the undisputed leader in the IT monitoring space. Nagios solutions are designed to provide system administrators with the tools necessary to efficiently and effectively monitor their entire IT infrastructure and proactively resolve incidents before they affect critical business processes. Nagios Enterprises is the official commercial arm of Nagios and provides valuable services, products, and solutions to clients worldwide.
Please visit nagios.com for more information.