The collaboration is built around best-of-breed providers of eNotarization, eRecording, eWarehousing, eCustodian services and integration with Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO) compliant SMART Docs and forms.
Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) March 30, 2016
eOriginal, Inc., the experts in digital transaction management, today announced an expansion of its Digital Mortgage Platform with the addition of seven major new partners who fill critical roles in the end-to-end process. The platform features the industry’s first truly open, plug-and-play digital mortgage platform.
The collaboration is built around best-of-breed providers of eNotarization, eRecording, eWarehousing, eCustodian services and integration with Mortgage Industry Standards Maintenance Organization (MISMO) compliant SMART Docs and forms. Joining existing partners CSi, DocVerify, NotaryCam, Simplifile, Street Resource Group, and Vidverify, on eOriginal’s Digital Mortgage Platform are:
- Anacomp provides automated data capture, document management, workflow and business processes to lenders and investors to reduce costs, accelerate loan intake/review, compliance, funding and on-boarding.
- Contract Cloud modernizes the way people and businesses interact online, using secure video recording and retrieval to demonstrate parties’ identity, capacity, understanding and intent surrounding contractual terms.
- EyeVerify provides a patented, software biometric solution that is 99.99 percent accurate and extremely scalable with password-free secure authentication on mobile devices.
- Finlocker is a secure financial data and analytics platform where a consumer can share access to financial information to streamline the lending process for the lender and consumer.
- Pavaso adds value and streamlines the process for every stakeholder of the real estate transaction, from preliminary contract negotiation to eClosing and post-closing consumer engagement.
- SafeDocs’ NotaryGo Service provides a notary management and execution platform that completes notarizations digitally, such as video enable online notarization, or by traditional paper means through a network of over 70,000 notaries nationwide.
- Wolters Kluwer’s Expere® offers compliance content for mortgage and other lines of business. It is utilized by more than 2,000 lenders, including five of the Top 10 U.S. Banks.
“We are grateful for the high caliber of partners that are now integrated with our platform,” stated Stephen Bisbee, CEO and president of eOriginal. “Our objective has always been to create an outstanding end-to-end solution for disruptive financial marketplace providers, as well as a practical migration path for those companies adopting fully digital mortgage processes.”
Thomas Booker, managing director at The Collingwood Group, LLC, and one of the nation’s premier business process experts, stated, “The combination of increasing regulation and higher consumer demand for speed and convenience is a powerful driver for the evolution of digital mortgage processing. With its open and fully electronic platform, plus partnerships with leading technology providers, eOriginal remains at the forefront of this dynamic industry.”
eOriginal’s platform of integrated solutions can deliver a fully digital mortgage or support a hybrid process as part of a digital migration strategy. Available for both MERS (Mortgage Electronic Registration System, Inc.) and non-MERS loans, the platform is built on the trusted eContracting foundation that has been vetted in mortgage, auto finance and lease, deeded vacation ownership and marketplace lending, and approved by the major rating agencies, issuers’ counsel, top lenders and investors in the secondary markets. It is able to leverage any loan origination systems or document preparation provider and is designed to be extensible as lenders accelerate their digital transformation, while regulators and Government-Sponsored Enterprises adopt more digital-friendly policies.
“We have been pleasantly surprised by the industry’s aggressive reception to the digital mortgage platform,” said Jim Tebay, eOriginal Vice President of Business Development. “It is just further evidence that mortgage professionals are ready for a digital transformation that can improve the entire process to gain operational and capital efficiencies.”
eOriginal, a recognized pioneer in digital mortgage processing, was recently named an eMortgage technology solution provider by Fannie Mae.
Built on eOriginal’s eAsset® Management Platform and its Datalytics™ solution, the digital mortgage platform empowers greater data transparency, better analysis and regulatory compliance capabilities throughout the mortgage loan process. eOriginal will be showcasing its solution at the MBA National Technology In Mortgage Banking Conference & Expo April 3 to 6 in Los Angeles.
Scott T. Shepherd, Director of Marketing
(410) 625-5145, sshepherd(at)eoriginal(dot)com
MBA Tech Conference Contacts:
Brian Matthews, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Business Development
(410) 625-5182, bmatthews(at)eoriginal(dot)com
Jim Tebay, Vice President of Business Development
(828) 424-7772, tebay(at)eoriginal(dot)com