WARMINSTER, Pa. (PRWEB) April 04, 2016
Havis Inc., an American Manufacturer and ISO 9001:2008-certified company, will introduce the Havis Pallet Jack Mount to its full line of mobile office solutions for material handling applications during its first appearance at MODEX 2016 from April 4-7 at booth #2019.
The patent-pending Havis Pallet Jack Mount Series provides a safe, secure and functional solution for mounting mobile devices such as tablets on a variety of pallet jacks. The mount allows pallet jack operators to work from anywhere in real-time, eliminating the need to return to a central location to access devices.
Havis Pallet Jack Mounts are designed to maximize worker comfort and safety in a variety of applications. The Havis Tilt Swivel device and locking knob allows workers to securely set telescoping height and easily rotate computing device position, improving access and visibility on the job. The heavy-duty design features welded tubular steel to maximize device security and worker safety in rugged conditions, securing projectiles in the event of a collision.
The universal pole mount is designed with a VESA 75 hole pattern that is configurable for many computer docking stations and universal cradles. The base mount is designed for easy installation without drilling or modifying the pallet jack. Havis Pallet Jack Mounts will be available for flat-top or rounded pallet jacks.
The Havis booth #2019 at MODEX 2016 will also have on display the following as part of Havis’ line of mobile office solutions for material handling applications:
- Numerous new cradles and docking stations for tablets, laptops, and convertible computing devices;
- Havis Screen Blanking Solutions to provide easy, safe and legally-compliant solution for managing mobile displays while in motion and reducing worker distraction;
- New Havis Keyboard and Mount, featuring a compact and functional design to minimize worker strain and increase productivity;
- New Havis Touch Screen Display, a slim space saving option with built in speakers, independent power supply, HDMI connection and VESA hole pattern for mounting;
- Havis Mounting Solutions for forklifts, material handling carts and in-vehicle cabins and trunks.
Havis works closely with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to design and manufacture quality mobile office solutions that maximize OEM product functionality while ensuring the comfort and safety of mobile professionals. Havis will display a variety of docking stations designed in partnership with Apple, Dell, Getac, Microsoft and Panasonic at MODEX 2016 booth #2019.
Havis Inc. is a privately held, ISO 9001:2008-certified company that manufactures in-vehicle mobile office solutions for public safety, public works, government agencies and mobile professionals. For more than 80 years, the Havis mission has been to increase mobile worker productivity with industry-leading products that are built to the highest safety and quality standards and are designed with comfort in mind. With headquarters in Warminster, Pa. and an additional location in Plymouth, Mich., Havis currently employs 250 people. For more information on Havis, please call 1-800-524-9900 or visit http://www.havis.com.